Chapter 8: Birthday Gem

(This is a pretty long chapter guys so I appreciate it 1 million percent of you to take time and actually read my books, I love you guys so much and thank you for reading, I appreciate it mad loads😍😍😘😘)

Garnets P.O.V

Sapphire and Ruby fuse into me as I slowly open my eyes. I see all the gems including the one I love the most, Amethyst. "Garnet." She says softly. "Amethyst." I say back and I pick up my small lover. I kiss her as she kisses back and she moans. I break the kiss and I put her down as we just walk back to the temple. When we all warp back, it's pretty dark so we all say our goodnights to each other as we all go our separate ways but me and Amy. She comes in my room and just lays on my bed. I laugh a little bit and she sits up and says "What's so funny?" Then, turns into a cat. "Your funny. I love you and I'm so happy to have you in my life, I just love you a lot." I say as I blush and put my head down. My visors fall, exposing my now deep red blush. Amethyst laughs and walks over to me. She jumps on my chest and makes me fall back on the bed. She walks on my chest with her paws and sits on my stomach. She turns into her regular form and kisses me as I kiss her back. She breaks the kiss and says "Your so cute when you blush Garnet, I love you too, I promise." She says as she grabs both of my hands and kisses the back of them making me blush more.

She starts kissing my cheek and slowly moving down to my neck. Once she hits my sweet spot, my breathe hitches and I feel pleasure on my neck. "Mmm~" I moan while biting my lip. She starts kissing it and sucking that sensitive part of my skin and I couldn't help but moan. "Ah~" I moan out softly as she keeps sucking my skin until she creates a hickey.

She moves down to my boobs and takes off my shirt. She stares in awe at my breasts and I blush and look away. She gently moves my face back in place and kisses me as I kiss her back. She breaks the kiss and unhooks my bra. She throws it in the room somewhere and squeezes my boobs while moaning a little. "Ah~" I moan out. She puts her hot mouth on my nipple while sucking and licking and it feels so good. "Ah~!!" I moan out as she sucks on my boobs, switching back and forth with me being a moaning blushing mess.

I'm usually the one being dominant but now that she's in control, I just feel my more feminine side come out of me, I am still a girl after all. She kisses all the way down to my core. It automatically shape-shifts from a member to core depending on my sexual feelings and since Amethyst is in control, it turned into a core. She takes off my pants and kisses me through my underwear and I moan. "Mmm, just lick me already~" I moan out impatiently. I'm now craving her touch because I've never felt like the submissive one, now that I do, I kinda like it and I love it because I'm with her. She laughs and slips her tongue inside me making me go insane. "YES~!!!" I scream out as she licks, kisses, and sucks all over, on, and in my core.

I arch my back while gripping the sheets and just enjoy the pleasure while moaning my heart out. "Ah~!!! Y-yes~!!! Like that~!!! Oh, my, GOD~!!!" I moan out while smiling with my eyes closed. Uh, it just feels so damn good. I put my hands through her hair while pushing her face deeper inside me while I'm a moaning mess. "I'm....gonna...C-CUM~!!!!" I scream out. Amethyst goes all in and I scream "AMETHYST, Y-YES~!!!!!!!" and I push her even deeper making her swallow all my cum. "Oh amethyst~" I moan out and I feel so tired. She crawls on top of me and kisses me as I kiss her back. "I'm so tired, you whore me out~" I moan out a little bit. "Ok, I love you~" she says in my ear as I quickly drift to sleep. Before my third eye slowly closes, I see Amethyst kiss my cheek and I hear her say "Garnet, god I love you." with a smile on her face as she lays her head on my shoulder and her small body besides mine. I smile as my third eye closes and I fall asleep happily with my gem.

~~Time Skip To Morning~~

Amethyst P.O.V

I wake up to sadly an empty bed except me. I sit up and rub my eyes as I yawn a little bit. I stretch and walk out of my room and see Steven, Connie, Garnet, and Pearl talking about something but then they stop immediately as soon as I walk into the kitchen. "Anyways, you go it?" Garnet asks them and they nod. "Good. Morning my love, how did you sleep?" she asks me while walking towards me and kissing me as I kiss back and soon break the kiss. "I slept good, but you weren't there when I woke up." I say as I pout and she smiles at me. She picks me up and kisses me all over until I bust out laughing and smiling. "AHAHAHAHAH!!! Stop!!" I scream playfully as she stops and I catch my breath. "I had to talk to everyone except you baby. I have to go on a mission, bye. I'll be back later." She says while kissing my cheek and walking to the warp pad. "But where are you-" I got cut off my the warp pa warping her away. Well that was rude, she didn't tell me where she was going or even tell me what she told the others!