Chapter 12: The Proposal

Garnet P.O.V
I wake up with Amethyst laying on top of me, her belly bump poking my stomach. I smile and kiss her cheek as she smiles a little and gets off of me. She flutters her eyes open as she lays on her back and says "Good morning Garnet." And she smiles. "Morning Amethyst." And we kiss. I hear Any groan in the kiss and I stop and see her holding her tummy. "Everything alright?" I ask. "Yeah, just really hungry and my back and stomach hurts. Sugi grows fast." She says. "Let me get you some food, I'll be right back." I say as she smiles and I do to as I walk out and into the kitchen.

I open the freezer and make 4 frozen waffles, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 eggs, 1 piece of toast, 1 bowl of cereal, and her green tea I made her start drinking. It's good for her health and it's good in general in my opinion. I put everything on a tray and bring it to her. "Oh my God what the hell took you so long?!" She says. "Babe, I had to cook the food too you know. Here, I made it just for you." I say and kiss her cheek as she smiles. "Thank you, your the best." She says while starting to eat as I just drink my tea. I'm used to Amethysts quick mood swings honestly and I don't mind it. As long as I watch what I say, I'm good.

She finishes her food and waddles to the kitchen to put everything in the sink. I smile when I see her come back. She stops walking and says "What's so funny?" And puts her hand on her hip. "Your absolutely adorable when you waddle around the house." I say and smile. She smiles to and waddles over to me. I put my arms around her and say "I love you so much." And I just hold her. "I love you too." She says as she hugs me back.

"Let's go pick out a ring." I say and she looks up at me and smiles wide. "R-really? Like right now?" She asks. "Like right now." I say and she hugs me even tighter. "I'm too excited right now!" she squeals while phasing on some clothes. I laugh and say "By your squealing I can tell." I say as I phase on some clothes too. No matter what Amethyst wears, she'll always look beautiful to me.

(^Garnet & Amethysts Outfits^)

I smile at her and she smiles at me too. We walk out of the room and we see Pearl, Steven, Connie, Lapis, and Peridot. "What's up guys?" Amethyst asks. "Well, were not gonna miss your proposal!" Peridot says and Amethyst looks at me. "You told them?" she asks me while smiling and I smile and nod. "Mhm. I already had a plan to ask you and when you fell asleep, I texted Pearl and they said they all wanted to be there when I officially ask you." I said and I see tears forming in her eyes. I walk up to her and put my hands on the sides of her face and kiss her. She smiles and I break the kiss gently and see a few tears on her cheeks. "You ok?" I ask her and she nods. "I'm just so happy." she says and we all group hug.