Secrets and Lies

Annabelle's POV:

I may be having a great time with Louis, but Niall is really pissing me off. he keeps bossing me around.

"We're done!" Louis yawned. "I'm going to bed"

"I'll come" I smiled.

"Woah woah hold up." Niall stopped Louis walking back to my room. "he's on the couch" he pointed at him.

"What? No!" I protested bringing Louis close to me and barging past Niall.

"You listen to me young lady!" Niall yelled. I stormed back out.

"Don't you dare boss me around like that. I can do whatever the hell I want!" I put my finger on his chest and walked him towards the door. "now get out."

"But-but-" he stuttered

"No buts, just go" I whispered.

"Stop An!" he gripped my arm.

"Get away from me!" I yelled trying to awkwardly push his arm off mine. "take Zayn and just go" a tear fell down my cheek. I hated fighting with Niall.

"It doesn't have to be like this" he walked out.

"But it is!" I yelled down the hallway "and it's all your fault!"

He stopped and pivoted walking back towards me. my heart thumped in my chest.

"You think being a world-wide sensation is easy? ok then! you try it!" He chuckled. "Come on tour with us."

"N-Niall I-" I stuttered

"Mum will say yes. you're coming and it's not an option. come and see what it's like to be me." he laughed.

"Wait here" I whispered. Louis walked out to the living room. "Louis, it's time for you to go" I put a hand on his shoulder.

"B-but why" he frowned.

"I just need some alone time" I smiled sympathetically.

"Ok babe I'll see you later I've had lots if fun with you!" we kissed and Louis walked towards Niall and Zayn, who was walking out the door.

"See you later Annabelle." Niall said sternly. and closed the door.

I put my ear on the door.

"What did you say to her?" Louis said

"She doesn't get it Lou!" Niall muttered. "she doesn't understand what actually happened!"

What actually happened?

"Just tell her mate. She'll understand." Louis whispered.

"No I don't want her finding out." Niall finished and they both walked off.

What actually happened? I'm not even that angry anymore, I'm curious. What doesn't he want me knowing?

I sat back down on the couch. I'm not going to pull it out of him. I'll slowly get him to tell me himself. I smirked in my seat.

A/N: WHAT DO YOU THINK? IS IT GOOD? I HOPE ITS GOOD. EWW IM SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS. IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY LAYELY (shockingly) IM JUST REALLY REALLY SORRY ILY ALL FOR READING

Xx Emily