Life is but a dream...

I woke up.

That's it.

I woke up.

I awoke in my bedroom, the same one I had fallen asleep in, not the hospital room. Niall was in the other bed beside me

That was ALL a dream. Every last part. Louis and I, Will. None of it was real. I suddenly remembered everything about the real world.

It's the day of Niall's X-Factor audition. I was stunned and confused. Who were those boys? I mean, I know Jeremy, but Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis. Never have I ever met any of them.

I heard Niall wriggle and turn to face me.

"Have you slept?" I whispered.

He shook his head, his eyes weary.

I looked at the clock, we had 3 hours until his audition. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Hey Ni can I ask you something?"

"Go for it." his voice tired.

"C-can you not audition today?" I asked.

"What? Why?"

"I just had a bad dream, and things... weren't good between us." I sighed. "I don't want us to be like that."

"Like what?"

"We never talked. We fought all the time. W-we just, weren't the same. I missed you."

Niall sat beside me. "That would never happen, An" he put his hand on my shoulder. "I love you."

"You didn't in my dream. We sort of made up, but for ages we just... didn't get along." a tear fell down my cheek.

"An, if you really don't want me to go."

I looked into his eyes, so similar to mine.

"I won't go." he smiled. Obviously he was disappointed, but I'm glad that he would do this for me. He would do anything for me. I like it this way. I don't ever want it to change. I hugged Niall and I stayed in his arms for a long time. This is how it should be. a This is his it will be...

A/N: GUYS THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER. THE LAST ONE. EVER. IM SORRY ITS SHORT. IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO READ IT. IM SO PROUD OF THIS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS. I COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED 8K, JUST SO FAR

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU YOU ARE ALL THE BEST

IF YOU LIKED THIS BOOK I HAVE THREE MORE:

'The Boy at the Bakery' and it's sequel 'Stay With Me'

And

'The Blackboard'

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN, IM SO GLAD YOU READ THIS. PLEASE PUT COMMENTS OF FAV PARTS, SAD PARTS, GOOD PARTS, YOUR OVERALL OPINION, WHETHER YOURE MAD AT ME, WRITER TIPS AND ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD WRITE ABOUT, BECAUSE IM WRITING ANOTHER ONE!!! WHEN I WRITE IT I WILL PUT A NOTIFICATION ON THIS BOOK.

THANKS AGAIN I LOVE MY READERS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO GOD DAMN MUCH THANK YOU AND FOR THE LAST TOME IM THIS BOOK,

Xx Emily