Chapter 1

Harry hated this small village where he was cursed to be born into. He loathed not only this place but also those who lived here. You see, Harry was a pretty boy gifted with the talent of singing and naturally he had big dreams. Being a star, getting praised, admired by hundreds, loved by thousands and known by everyone that's who he is meant to be.

But just like every underdog story, Harry's resistance was his family. Actually no, this is not his family, they don't fit that role. Families support each other and all this one wanted was to destroy Harry's dream.

From the age of 11, when he had expressed his attraction towards his own kind of gender and most importantly shown that he like some other males, has the ability to conceive, his 'family' deemed it compulsory to get his marriage fixed cause this is how this stupid village works and how his shitty family thinks too!

Louis Tomlinson, the golden boy of this village, loved by everyone, except Harry. With a promising and bright future of becoming a big shot, Harry's dad was flying with happiness as the boy was also his childhood best friend's son. And everyone is just dying with joy of happiness with friendship turning into family.

Upon hearing the news when he was 16, Harry cried for one whole week straight, didn't go to school, like it mattered anyways, he never cared about studies, he wants to become a singer, not a looser! Like Louis!

God he hated this! He can't believe his whole life is ruined! He will never be able to go to Hollywood. He can never become a celebrity, he has to sit at home the whole day wait for his husband to come home while he cooks dinner and clean the house and shit! And to top it all, have babies and take care of them the whole day, while his so called 'husband' cheats on his back.

"No! This is not the life Harry Styles wants to live for! It's better to die!" Harry threw his head against his pillow and sobbed dramatically.

Liam rolled his eyes at his young friend and patted his back, "Harry you don't know that. I already told you, Louis is a good lad and he has the hots for you. That guy looks head over heels for you and you both haven't even kissed for god's sake, imagine how he will be after marriage. He can be like your puppet. I'm sure he will do whatever you want."

Harry looked up, his curls wide and unruly, eyes red and lips pouty, "The fuck Liam! I don't give a shit about him listening to me or loving me! I hate him. He's - he's a pathetic loser! We have nothing in common! He's just a typical villager, who wants to settle down and have a husband waiting for him at home. I can't do that! I won't do that. I'll rather die a virgin than to do that!" Harry bursted at his friend.

"Are you- are you really a virgin though?" Liam scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Yes!" Harry widened his eyes giving Liam a 'duh-uh' look.

"Well all those rumours in school..."

"Were created by me to piss off my parents." He rolled his eyes. "Do you really think I would let any of these losers inside of me!? My body belongs to -"

"Yeah yeah I know, Nick Grimshaw, your celebrity crush." Liam rolled his eyes. "Real mature, Harry."

"Are you going to help me or what!?" Harry asked desperately.

"Fine, listen to me carefully.." Liam leaned in.

---------

It was Christmas Eve and Harry had pretty much done everything from pretending to get virus in one day to fake fainting in the hallway to avoid going to the Tomlinson's to celebrate their son's visit home.

But, his torturing family couldn't bare to see him not suffering and forced him to come saying, "You're their future son-in-law and Louis's fiancé, how can you not be there on his birthday!"

So here he was, sitting at the dinner table, restraining himself from banging his head on the table.

"Harry, how's school going?" Jay asked startling him from playing with his food.

He then looked up to see Louis and boy! He had gotten more hotter, if that seemed possible. With a scruff, and those muscles bulging from his shirt, Louis had grown up to look like a proper man. Well, he had always been fit and also the reason of Harry's first boner. But his attraction soon ended after knowing how evil Louis really is.

He really wanted to say something snappy and mean, but he's really not looking forward to another lecture at home. "It's going fine." He faked smiled and saw with the corner of his eyes, that Louis just blushed...

The excruciating annoying dinner was finally over and he has to now sit with the whole family to watch Louis unwrap his presents.

Second by second he was getting bored and irritated by the way Louis's young sisters would glance at him and giggle. What the fuck is wrong with this family!?

Just when all hopes seemed to be gone, Harry's phone rang and luckily it was Niall, " Sorry, have to take this. School stuff. It's very important." He left not bothered to see Louis's hurt expression.

-----------

"Shit!" Harry cursed when a knocking disrupted him going through his phone.

"Hey Harry." Louis smiled and walked up to him.

"Hi."

"Um.." Louis looked around. "You look good today."

"I look good everyday. But yeah, thanks." Harry secretly rolled his eyes.

It was getting awkward to hold in the conversation and Louis wanted to smack himself for that. "So what did you get me for my birthday present?" He grinned at Harry.

"What do you want?" Harry turned to look at Louis. "Want me to suck your cock or something?"

"What! No. I-i um..-" the boy had never even imagined Louis could get so red. "I-uh was hoping for a smile..? You've got really lovely dimples." Louis looked down and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Relax. I was just kidding." Harry laughed. "But if that's what you want, then here you go, Mr. Tomlinson." Harry grinned real big with his teeth on display and obviously his dimples. "You're cute." He snorted at the end with the way Louis was so blushy and shy for a so called businessman.

A moment later, what Harry said hit him hard, and he was confused as to why he said that. He mentally shook his head, it doesn't mean anything anyways.

Little does he know that it meant everything for a certain blue eyed lad who was already falling for him.