Connecting to WeType 3...

"Hey Faith!" I can hear my sister yelling all the way from the front door. I think she just came back home from shopping with her "Cute adorable boyfriend!"Ugh what does she want with my life anyways?!
"Yes my lovely sister?" I see her starting to open my door. I hurried and closed my computer before she tries to be a creep and inspect my conversations.

"How's that website working for ya? Found a lover yet?" She sticks her tongue and proceeds to sit on my bed.

"1, it's none of your business. 2. Why are you in my room? 3. You didn't only come in my room but you sat on my bed. You're dirty self."

"What ya say?" She jumps on top of me and started tickling me.

"St-St-STOP! JOY STOP IM GO--" I can't stop laughing. I hate being tickled so much.

"You want me to do what?" She grins and stares at me with her deep hazel eyes. I try to kick her in her gut so she could get off but I end up missing her.

"STOP IM GOIN-- STOP!" Words still can't get out. My stomach hurts so much. I continue to attempt and kick her off but she finally gets off.

"Better?"

I get up and run to the bathroom. I pull my pants down and sit down. "I hate you so much. I almost peed myself."

"Dang, I was that close huh? Next time don't insult me of you'll regret it. Bye love you! Having tacos for dinner too by the way!" She finally leaves. I can breathe now. I whispered "Fuck you". She got ears better than an owl so I have to be extra quiet with my words. I finish using the bathroom and wash my hands. I leave the bathroom slowly before she does a surprise attack. I run to my room and lock the door. Now that my abuser has left, I can text my new buddy.

Logging into WeType

Zero new messages

No messages? I wonder if he's ok. Maybe he's busy. Or maybe he gotten bored of me and deleted his account. Oh gosh why am I over thinking this? I barely know him and i'm already freaking out about him not texting me. I should probably play "Hard to get" and not text him for the next day's. I wonder if it shows when he was last active.

Information about "Sam!1!"

Really? What kind of website doesn't have the "Last active" button?