I Want All of You (Greed)

[A/N - Please be mindful that books marked as mature contain NSFW/18+ material, this whole book. Don't take my books as example of how relationships should be in real life]

During Light's memory loss, both while confined and after confinement (but handcuffed) L continously breaks his own rules to take advantage of Light sexually. 

He threatens Light by claiming that he can fake evidence and will be believed because of his power as L.

He doesn't even particularly like him (at this stage) but he has always wanted to own and possess someone, having never had a family or friends of his own. 

But the more of Light he gets, the more he wants. He loves the power rush of having a helpless Light at his mercy and so what started off as an occassional after hours visit to Light's cell (after turning the cameras off of course) soon becomes more frequent until it is every night, as L consumes more and more of the other man. His desire and lust only deepens with each visit and the days become torture for L as he can only think about the nights to come. 

He is devastated when Light is cleared of suspicion, but won't let go and so devises a plan to have Light attached to him 24/7, literally, but it still doesn't feel like enough...

Light has no choice to go along with it out of fear, even knowing he is being manipulated. He's still clever enough to know that L is lying to him, but there's nothing he can do about it as L lies to everyone to get what he wants and it works simply because of his position as the world's greatest detective. 

Light is barely a shadow of the man he once was, L has broken him in every way. But Light Yagami won't be held down forever, he is biding his time, watching and remembering everything L does.

"Two can play this game Ryuzaki. Just wait and see..."