Flower Power Wedding Part 2: Brass Blossomed

After the entire ceremony, everyone piled into their cars while the bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen piled into the limo, along with Jenny, who wanted to stay beside her big sister Janice at all times. Floyd and Janice sat beside each other, with Kylie on Janice's left and Leah on Floyd's right, smiling, and realizing that now was the time to party after an emotional hour of tears and happiness. More happiness was going to happen in the reception, which was taking place at the old Muppet Boarding House backyard, since it was going to be a beautiful night and what better way to end a perfect wedding day is sleeping in the boarding house. 
As the night went on, everyone danced, spoke speeches at the bride and groom, ate some food and cake, and even watched Floyd take the garner from Janice's thigh. Kylie had to cover Jenny's eyes and hilariously, Dr.Teeth covered Leah's eyes.

"Zootie if we ever get married," Leah whispered to Zoot, who was laughing at the scene in front of him, "Can you not do that to me please...?"

"It's supposed to happen at a wedding, Kitten." Zoot replied, wrapping an arm around Leah's waist, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you at our wedding. I promise." He gently kissed Leah on the cheek.

"And now," Gonzo spoke, "It's time for the bride and groom dance. If anyone wants to join the dance, go ahead."

As Floyd and Janice started to dance slowly and as Dr.Teeth ran up to Rowlf and began to play "Beautiful In White", Lips looked beside Delores, who was swaying silently to the music. Lips sighed nervously. He glanced over and saw Dr.Teeth dancing with Kylie, Leah dancing with Zoot, and Animal dancing with Jenny.

"So..." Lips whispered slightly, "Umm...."

"Lips you wanna dance?" Delores asked, taking Lips's hands into hers. Lips began to studder.

"I-I don't know how to dance...." Lips replied, looking ashamed.

Delores just smiled and rubbed Lips's shoulder. "C'mon I told you I'm going to teach you." she replied. She then pulled Lips onto the dance floor and placed her hands on Lips's waist.

"Just take two steps forward and then two steps back." Delores explained, trying to explain the steps to Lips. Lips then repeated the steps, but began to mess up a bit.

"It's okay, you're learning." Delores said encouragingly with a smile, "Try again."

Lips did so, but then stepped on her foot.

"Oh shit I'm sorry...." Lips gasped. Delores giggled only.

"It's okay, Lips." Delores replied, smiling, "There IS another dance move that's easier. You can just sway back and forth."

Lips nodded. "Lisa 'n I do that sometimes..." Lips whispered. 
Delores then wrapped her arms completely around Lips's waist as Lips did the same with hers. They each put each other's chins on each other's shoulders as Lips felt Delores's hand slowly running up and down around his back, gently rubbing his back in a relaxing motion. Lips slowly felt relaxed as he did the same to her back.

"See? You got it." Delores said, "I'm very proud of you." 

"Thank you..." Lips replied in a deep tone. Now that he was dancing with Delores, it was time to tell his feelings.

"Hey Delores..." Lips said, "Th....there's somethin' I gotta spill my beans on to ya..."

"Is it the little crush you have on me?" Delores asked.

Lips's eyebrows raised as he blushed completely red. "H-how did you know that...?"

Delores looked at Lips with a smile. "Well it was obvious," Delores replied, "We've been sitting together in the orchestra for years and it's pretty obvious that every time I walk by, you always gimme that weird cute smile and your face turns really red like just now."

Lips blushed red even more. "Oh..." Lips replied simply. 

"I will say Lips," Delores said, wrapping her arms around Lips's neck, "You are kind, funny, and a goofy teddy bear." 

Lips giggled slightly as he tried to refuse eye contact with Delores just to be sure she doesn't see how embarrassed he felt. However, Delores knew exactly how to make Lips feel better. She tipped her two fingers under Lips's chin and lifted his head up for him to look at her.

"Lips, honey," Delores said, "There's nothing to be embarrassed about..I know a way to erase all the embarrassment out of you." 

"What?" Lips asked.

Delores said nothing but pull Lips closer to her and kiss his lip tenderly. Lips, feeling the gesture shocked at first, his fears began to slowly melt away and began to wrap his arms around Delores's waist. 
The kiss lasted for about a minute. As soon as the song ended and as everyone applauded for the Janice and Floyd, Lips and Delores broke away from the kiss.

"Well?" Delores asked, "What did ya think?"

Lips's face was bright pink, saying nothing until he spoke softly, "Wh-who said you had to stop....?" 

Delores bursted in giggles as she cupped his face into her hands and kissed his lips once more.

Janice kissed Floyd on the lips as she peered to the right shoulder to find her bridesmaid kissing the groomsman. 

She gasped and smiled. "Ooh honey look at Lips and Delores!" she whispered loudly at Floyd.

Floyd did so and chuckled. "I always knew they'd make a perfect pair." he said.

"Ooh fer sure." Janice agreed, "Shouldn't we go over to tell them it's done?"

"Nah let them smooch for a little bit longer, mama." Floyd replied, wrapping his arm around Janice's waist, "Then let's wait for cake so I can prank 'em."

"Like, you're mean."

"I know."