I'm to young to die!!

I jumped up so fast you would have thought I would have fell on my ass. I hurried to bow my head as a sign of respect to the "alpha". Atleast I think he's the alpha anyways. He shifted and said "What are you doing on the land of Moon Crest Pack rouge" I looked around for a second because I forgot I was a rouge until he said "who are you looking for rouge" The next words that came out of my mouth were, "please don't kill me I'm to young to die, I haven't even had kids yet,oh gosh I haven't had kid." I started to cry completely forgetting they were there. "I was going to name them Rose and Chad and make sure my son doesn't become a fuckboy", I sobbed. I was pulled out of my fit of sobs when I heard, "I like her can we keep her she's hilarious." The snarky comments came out of my mouth before I could stop it,"well excuse me but how is thinking about the lives of your children hilar-Aaaahhh,"my bones felt as if they were being snapped apart as I fell to the ground screaming in pain. The "alpha" screamed, "everyone move back she's shifting." After my screaming died down I looked up to see everyone staring at me in shock, as I passed out I heard, "we have to get her to alpha Conner." My last thought that went through my head was,Well I guess he's not the alpha then.