Beach plans

Tris POV

After exiting the hallway that lead to both my parents and brothers room, I went to find Conner. I wanted to get his opinion on when we should start looking for our mates. Yes I mean our mates, the prophecy elder told about says all mates will be one with me and each other. So as I rounded the hallway leading to conner's study, I thought of what to say to him. By the time I entered I still had nothing,so I just came out and asked, "Hey babe, when do you think we should go looking for our mates?" He told me we should start in three days, so we could have some time alone before going all over the world to find out mates. I agreed and we decided to have a beach day with just the two of us.    

                    Conner POV

I can't say I wasn't expecting her to ask me to look for them at some point , but not this soon. I mean, not to sound like a spoiled brat but, I just got her and don't want to share just yet. At least I can spend these three days alone with her before have to share and be shared. I can admit it's a little strange to think about being mates to other guys. I imagine it shouldn't be that hard because the mate bond will do all the heavy lifting. I'm not going to say there isn't a small part of me that's excited and anticipating the arrival of our mates. The plans for tomorrow's beach excursion went smoothly without a hitch. The beta will be in charge of the pack both tomorrow and when we leave to find our mates.