Chapter 2

I wake up to Frankie licking my face. I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready for school. (Yes, school. Her mother forced her) I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible. I had a black eye, a bruise on my thigh, and a bruise on my upper arm. I wanted to let everyone see. I always wear something to cover up the cuts, but today i let them show so i could show the bruises too, by wearing a dress and curling my hair. I did cover up the black eye though. 

It wasn't the cutest but it would do

It wasn't the cutest but it would do. I went downstairs, and mom was curled up in a ball on the couch. I got into the cupboard and gave her some anxiety medicine. I couldn't look her in the face but i handed her them. She started to say sorry, but i yelled STOP!. She knew what i was feeling right now. I made sure i gave Frankie and Infinity food and water and grabbed my phone and bag.

On my way out I grabbed the keys to my holographic Lamborghini that dad bought me before he was violent and before he left us. I had a good life until little dad left. I was 10 then, i'm 16 now. Prim was 4. 

I walked out the door and I drove to my high school

I walked out the door and I drove to my high school. As soon as i walked out of the car, people started to stare at me with awe. No one has ever seen me wear a dress. Ever. I put a huge smile on my face (even if it was fake) and walked to the bench with pride where i normally sat in the mornings waiting for Paisley to arrive. Guy's walked by and whistled, and commented things like "Dammn", or "Cake", and things like that. I kinda enjoyed being complimented with all the scars and insecurities i have. Some people came up to me and said things like "Sorry for your loss" and " How are you doing?". It still hurts when they say that, But i will never stop hurting.

Finally Paisley arrived. She made me stand up and twirl around. She loved the dress. But then she looked closer.

" Is your dad back?" she asked. Paisley and I have been friends since Preschool. She's the only one that knows that my dad beat me and Prim before he left.

" No, it was my mom..." i said quietly. Now was the time for Paisley to freak out, but luckily the bell rang just before she could say things. I took her by the wrist and dragged her to our locker. I got a couple more "cat call's" on the way there. I couldn't help but blush.
We arrived at my locker and she almost started to have a panic attack but I shushed her in time. I grabbed my stuff and pulled her into the janitors closet to explain.

•••••••Later that day•••••••

The 7th period bell rung. We walked out of class and we headed for my car.  Suddenly I felt a hand grab mine. He spun me around and gazed into my blue eyes. His smile was adorable and his eyes were a stormy cloud color. Such a deep gray, mesmerizing almost.

"Hi, I'm Leon. I know I just met you like five seconds ago, but we should get to know each other."  He said.

"Oh-uh sure.. I guess you could have-" he stopped me.

"Your number?" He finished.

"Yea" I giggled.

"Great" he said with a wink. I was cooing at every word he said the whole time, but the wink just made everything better.

He let go of my hand and walked away. Paisley stood there in awe, and had this "did this just happen?" Expression on her face. We finished waking to the car and got in. An instant afterwards we saw Leon go up and high five his friends and go up to another girl and put his arm around her. She whispered something to him and then he pinned her up against the side of the school. At first I thought he was going to hurt her but he just simply kissed her. You could here their friend "ooooooh" at them.

This pissed me off sooooo much. I got out of my lambo and walk up to that jerk. I swung him around and yelled at him.

" Don't you ever, ever do that to anyone. You're fucked up to play with someone's feelings like that. I don't get why people even like you. You're a hoe, you know that? Your fake ass girlfriend doesn't even care that you just hit up on me. If you ever do that again to anyone I swear to god I will fuck you up!" I yelled.

I'm the most shy girl at school, and no ones ever seen me blow up like that. People looked at me with there jaws hanging to the ground.

"Oh Yea? What's I little girl like you gonna do to hurt me?" He chuckled.

That was my last notch. I made a fist and punched his face with all my strength. He stumbled back and put his hand up to his jaw. When he removed it there was a lot of blood. Every one looked scared.

"Next time it'll be worse.. Don't fuck with me." I said I walked back to my car and we left.

Authors note: Hey sorry for the short chapter. Here is where Oakleigh starts becoming more violent. I know its not the best chapter but I'm trying. Let me know what you guys want to see in the future for this story. Also I'm having some ideas for a new story, but I need some ideas for some character names (male and female).I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Buh byeeee, xoxo Bella