Chapter 1

The song up here is about how their family slit up. Their parents are divorced and i feel like this song fits their background well!

Oakliegh's POV

I awoke to mother screaming at the top of her lungs. I rushed out of bed and ran to her side to see what was wrong. There i saw a small limp body lying in the bath tub, it was Prim... my little sister. I started bawling. I dropped down by Prim's side and shook her. 

"Please wake up Prim!!! Pleaaasssseeee!!!, Mom, call 911 now !!!" i yelled.

I looked beside at Prim's side and saw a small razor blade. I looked at Prim's wrist and the cut's were so deep. All i could think is "Why?'.  

"It's gonna be okay baby girl, you're gonna be okay!' i kept repeating.

"I l-llove you Oaky..." she said gasping for air.  (Oaky is Prim's nickname for Oakleigh)

"I love you too baby girl.." i sobbed, as she took her last breath.

The ambulance arrived and took Prim's lifeless body and placed her in the body bag. I made sure that they were careful. I had to help my mom to her bed and i gave her some anxiety and sleeping medicine. I also took some sleeping medicine and then i took an extra depression pill and climbed in bed with mom. I could barley sleep but the pill eventually kicked in.

When i woke up i silently got out of bed and drove tho the coffee shop down the road and got me and mom some coffee and donuts. I got back home and set the table, and woke mom up. I helped her down the stairs and helped her to the table.

Mom screamed again.. bawling she mumbled " you set a place for Prim.."

" I'm sorry" i said rushing to the table. She got up and walked up to me. I assumed she was going to hug me, but i was wrong. 

"IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT!!!!!" she said hitting me. " YOU SHOWED HER YOUR CUT'S AND NOW SHE DID IT TO HERSELF!!!" she yelled, still hitting me.

I sobbed running up the stairs to my room. I locked the door and jumped in my bed under the covers. After about an hour of crying, I got up and walked into my bathroom. I thought to my self "should I?".  I opened the bottom left draw of my sink and grabbed a box of "toothpaste". I opened it up and grabbed a smaller box of blades. I added a few more marks to my collection, deep ones too. They don't hurt anymore. I go deeper and deeper each time to see if they will.

I cry some more, and then I call for my dog Infinity. I also call for Prim's teacup pig Frankie. I cuddle with them and i fall asleep with them in my arms.

Authors:  I know this first chapter was short but i promise the rest will be much longer. I hope you guy like what i have so far and thanks so much for reading! 

                                                                                                                          xoxo, Bella