Songs, Roses, and Necklaces

The whole Gang had entered the Titanic Portal. They were at the bow of the ship, and a third class, or work class man was holding a first class lady who was singing 'My heart will go on.' She was an amazing singer, then Purple realised and shouted "It's Jack and Rose from the Titanic!"

* * *

When Rose had finished she came over with Jack, and then Jack said "Nice to meet you, I'm Ja-" CRACK! BOOM! "What was that?!" Aleks asked, scared. A man with a badge saying 'Captain J. Smith' came running at them "WE ARE SINKING! GO GET LIFEBOATS!!" Purple and her gang went running with Jack and Rose "... As I was saying I'm Jack, this is Rose, pleased to meet ya, but, we are going to have to get off this ship! And fast we are sinking! Get in a lifeboat, don't mind me!" Jack continued. There was a yellow charm hanging from the captain's hand, the Captain said "You are collecting necklaces? The special Necklaces? Oh! I have one, take this, for someone who is loyal and hopeful!" They nodded when he was talking about necklaces. He then gave it to Cool, who smiled and blushed a bit. Purple, Aleks and Cool put their necklaces together, and then raised the Titanic, and the passengers all survived! They were heroes! Purple said "Well, we should get going, right?" The gang nodded. "O- Two portals!!!!!" Keely said. "Yeah, but what one to go through?" Purple asked. "The green or the blue?" Sarah added. Sara replied "We could split up?" "Too risky.." Taylor said. "Still was a great idea! Let's take the .... -" "GREEN ONE!" They all said in unison. "Bye Jack, bye Rose! You to Cap'pin'!" Cool said. "Bye!" Everyone replied.

The green portal they took, they may never see the blue one again, but was this the greatest choice they could have chosen?