Chapter Three

"If you want to leave go now, before I change my mind" Elijah said gloomily.

I just stared at him. Confused.

"JUST GO!"

I did as he said and ran out the door, not even looking back. He had freed me. But why?

Elijah

After she left my body collapsed. It felt like my heart had been ripped out by wolves and been clumsily chewed. My body ached. Why couldn't she just love me? I have loved her for so long and the only feelings she has towards me is fear and hate.

I got up and headed towards the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboards, searching for some liquor. I find some bourbon and flopped on the couch.

It got me thinking that if I can't be with her why can anyone else.

Veronica

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. It scared me to think that he had changed his mind and is coming after me.

He was beautiful, there's no denying that. He didn't scare me, his façade scared me. He put up this mental wall to prevent himself from getting hurt. I don't think he was like this. I think that he was hurt that one too many times and that changed him.

I ended up at my apartment that I shared with Caia and Nora. I banged on the door. I could hear footsteps approaching the door. The door opened revealing Caia. She looked at me in shock and embraced me in a hug. I could feel the relief falling over her.

"I missed you so much" Caia mumbled into my shoulder.

"I missed you too."

"Caia who's at the door" I could hear Nora ask.

"Why don't you come and have a look."

Nora came to the door and stopped in her tracks when she saw me. Her eyes started watering and she ran over to me and gave me one the biggest hugs I have ever received.

After a few seconds Nora asked "Do you know how long you have been missing for?"

I shook my head.

"You have been gone for eleven months."

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey fam

Everyone should watch The Vampire Diaries series. I really recommend it. It seriously is so good . And Emerald City.

Please vote for this chapter and comment done and your name and your Twitter or Instagram name for a chance to be in one of my next stories :)

Thanks lovelies x