Lounge

With a river of tears and mascara flowing down my cheek, and my dark black shoulder-length hair falling across my face, I sit. Buried in pain and fear, with my head between my legs. My slight olive skin looking more pale with every day that passes.  I've been trying to find a way to escape for what seems like years.

I hear the sound of the door  creaking opening and  slamming closed. I look up and see him standing over my small frame. His body wasn't much bigger than mine but it was more intimidating then you could ever imagine. His floppy black hair sliding over his face.

"Good morning beautiful" he smirked.

My eyes fell to the floor. He grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!"

I looked into icy, sea blue eyes with fear. He let me go and turned away.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled.

I just nodded and continued to look at my feet.

"Do you know who I am" he asked, with his eyes fill of sorrow.

I shook my head.

"I am Elijah."

"I am Veroni-"

"I know who you are."

I just sat there. In fear, but also curiosity. How did he know me? Why did he seem so sad and lonely.

"Come with me" Elijah said, breaking me from my thoughts.

I did as he requested and followed him. He led me to what looked like a lounge. It had a 2-seater, black leather couch, with a wooden coffee table in front of it. The walls were screaming for colour or some way to be different. Instead they were just plain white, no decorations or photos.

As we sat down Elijah murmured "I am sorry. I didn't realize I would take it this far."

I just nodded and looked to the ground, again. He grunted, holding back whatever he was going to say.

He grabbed my wrist and led me to the door.

"If you want to leave go now, before I change my mind" Elijah said gloomily.

I just stared at him. Confused.

"JUST GO!"

I did as he said and ran out the door, not even looking back. He had freed me. But why?

-----------------------------------------------

Hey fam

Hope you all are having a good day/night. Please vote for this chapter and comment done and your name and your Twitter or Instagram name for a chance to be in one of my next stories :)

Thanks lovelies x