Epilogue

"An 19 year-old female and a 20 year-old male have been found dead in apartment 24, in the Central Apartment building" the news reporter exclaimed.

"The police have confirmed that this is a suicide. The man who found them has been put on witness protection. They have also confirmed that the female had been missing for about 11 months until about a month ago when she appeared at her apartment that she shares with her friends."

At least they haven't said much about me.

"The police are claiming that the witness knew at least one of the deceased."

Crap never mind.

"The deceased are yet to be named. But we know that both were students at Wake Forest University, in North Carolina."

I grabbed what's left of a bottle of Whisky in front of me and downed it in a matter of seconds. I sat there, thinking of what I could have done to have prevented her from being taken that night. Then she wouldn't be dead. I didn't know her but I wish I had done something like gotten her to stay with me.

"I can now name the deceased. The 19 year-old female was Veronica Gevaudan and the 20 year-old male was Elijah Green. We hope they rest in peace."

-------------------------------------

Hey fam

AND IT'S FINISHED!! Hope you enjoyed this story like I've said multiple times. For my creative story thing I didn't get a great grade but my teacher is the only one who thinks it's bad..... She said it's not real enough......... Well that's what I thought a CREATIVE story was.

Anyways, please vote for this chapter and comment done and your name and your Twitter or Instagram name for a chance to be in one of my next stories :)

Thanks lovelies x