Time

Sitting in the silence of the room I wait hearing nothing but the sound of my heart beating at a rapid pace. Waiting for what I do not know. My leg shakes as it bounces up and down in anticipation while my fingers tap in rhythm on the desk top. Tmp... tmp pause tmp ...tmp pause then finally silence. With each sound of the steps coming closer the rigidness seizing my body becomes even worse and the panic that frantically flaps its beastly wings in my stomach makes me feel sick. Not being able to stand it anymore my head snaps up to find him there looming over me, watching me, and then everything stops. Already caught in his impassive gaze I wait for sensation of my stomach to clench, for my head to be filled with chaos, or for my heart to feel the usual pain that is brought, but there is nothing of the sort.

A smile suddenly breaks out on my face. As it spreads across my lips it's as if gravity had just reversed its laws and I stood from my seat that I've been glued to for the longest of times. Standing squarely in front of him for a moment I relies that my waiting is now over and all that's left is to move forward. He's expression is still dreadfully dead as he moves to the side for me to pass. I walk through the dusty empty room to an iron door, the door that I'd tried to open for the longest time but could not open because of its weight. I push it open and the door falls back onto the ground in front of my with a hard thud. Immediately after stepping over it a breeze of fresh air passes me and my soul is at ease. Its finally done . As I look around at the world outside the walls that I've been trapped in for so long I sense a new beginning.

Lol told you these would be boring Xp