The talk

I picked up my phone...

"HAZEL OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR SOMETHING, THE PHONE RANG MORE THAN 6 TIMES" She was literally screaming into my ears, I don't even know how she gets so much air to scream all of it to be honest.

"Emma calm down I'm fine, I was talking to my mum I am here now okay chill"

Emma is my best friend, we know each other for 11 years, she is a brunette with brown eyes a typical European girl. She was the best person you could ever ask to have in your life.

"Hazel, whenever you are talking to your mum, you always make her stop to accept my call what's wrong?" She always knew when something was wrong, like ALWAYS...

"I'm going to move"

Silence invaded our call, I knew exactly what she was thinking...

"In 3 months, I am moving to United States.."

"You are moving to United States? In 3 months? Are you kidding?"

When I was about to answer I heard her screaming...

"HAZEL OMG, you can go and meet josh hutcherson and he can fall truly, madly,deeply in love with you"

Did I forget to mention she was a complete fangirl?

"I don't even know which part of United States I'm moving to, but I bet is not to California, Los Angeles"

"Will you invite me to your wedding with Josh?"

Now I knew she was ignoring me, when she starts thinking in fanfictions and these weird dreams of her is better if you let her be whoever she is in those minutes. But sometimes her minutes take tooooooo long so I eventually had to hung up, she would call me later I knew her...