The goodbyes

*1 week before we moved*

Goodbyes started a month ago, I already miss every single one of my friends, they are not a lot though

"it's not a matter of quantity but yes of quality" that is what godfather used to tell me...

Goodbyes are always hard specially when it comes to people that you are really close with...

Today was the day that I was saying goodbye to the most important person in my life and she was right there. My grandmother was crying, right in front of me... Tears just decided to appear... I hugged her I didn't want to leave her, the woman that always was there for me, the one that reunites the family and make us, US... She was crying right there...

My grandmother is 83 years old, my grandfather is 80, but the difference is, my nana has all the health problems: bones problems, breathing problems, everything you could imagine related to diseases, she has...

Lately she is always with the conversation "I don't want to die". Whenever I hear her say that I just have the feeling of dying...like literally could someone just shoot me!

She is my hero and I love her so much....

It hurts because I feel I didn't have enough time with her.

But everything came back to reality I left her right there, crying her heart out, it was one of the most painful things I have ever did...

*2 weeks after*

Florida is just amazing, it has everything, beach, swimming pool, good weather, it is just like a paradise...

School started 1 week ago, and we could say this people are NOTHING like my old mates! They are so cool and such great people, they don't judge anyone and they are just themselves...

I think I'm quite popular, since I'm the new girl and BLA BLA BLA ... It's all too weird for me, I was just a unknown girl in my old school, and I was there for 11 freaking years o:

About boys, believe it or not there is no one who actually matters here... The girls in my grade fangirl about this older guy his name is Jackson I believe, I don't really know...

I just want to be in my own thing this year, not commitment or anything like that...

Guyyyyyys please comment and vote and all of that stuff :)) I love you ❤