yugioh gx love story

I was taking a break from searching for Aster. I couldn't find him, anywhere. I was sitting in the warm breeze at the bottom of the dock, were the lighthouse is. This is the place were I come to if I am in a fight with someone, or just to be by myself. Well I was sitting on the dock with my feet im the water, thinking where Aster could be. When my thoughts were disturbed by someone sitting beside me. It was Aster. "Hey. What's up???" Aster said, with a worried concerned face. "Oh.....mmmm.....nothings wrong. I was just wondering where you were. I need to ask you, actually to invite you to come to the beach with us." "Us???" "I mean the rest of the gang. Me, Jaden, Alexis, Jesse, Chazz, Jim, Axel, Jasmine, Mindy, Atticus, Bastion and Baseberry. Well...what do you think??!!!" I asked Aster. "Well...I can't say no to a sweet offer, like that." Aster said, while winking at me. A peek of blush came upon my cheeks. *Does Aster like me or something, or is he flirting with me* I thought to myself. "Well it's done. Meet us at the beach at one o'clock." I said to Aster. "Ok then. See ya Alice." "Bye Aster. As Aster got up first first and walking away, he put his thumb up at me. Then I got up a little while  later and ran to my dorm room to get changed for the beach.