Chapter II

chapter 2
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up with a groan, I have a killer headache, I finally open my eyes only to realise this is not my room.

Everything came rushing to me at once. Coming back home, the pain coming from Elena and the masked man kidnapping me. I tried to slow my heart down, I couldn't have another personality take over. Once calm I looked around the room. I found myself in a huge, dusty room that had boards covering windows and I couch I was lying on. I then noticed a sleeping body.

"Elena!" I said in a hushed tone, checking her pulse and relieved when I found one. I began shaking her sleeping body, but she remained unconscious. I noticed there was blood on her shirt and quickly checked under it to find there wasn't even a scratch.

What do they want with us? Is Elena messed up with something bad while I was gone? Why did they kidnap us? Why does this always happen to me? I kept asking myself while trying to wake Elena up.

"Elena, please!" I begged, feeling tears welling up. God, I hated crying, but I couldn't help it right now.

"You okay there?"

I jumped, looking over to see a man watching me from the door.

"Who the hell are you?" I questioned, my voice shaky as I kept our gazes locked, trying to show that I was not backing down.

"Trevor's the name," He introduced himself, then gestured to Elena. "So you two are twins?"

"Yes." Was all I said.

"I didn't know that a doppelganger could have a twin, it makes things complicated" he says, I was about to ask what he was talking about but I heard Elena start to wake. The time I looked back up at the guy he was gone.

"Elena your okay" I said hugging my sister.

"Rosalie... are you okay, you are Rosalie?" She asks

"Yes it's me, you don't know how hard it is for me to stay calm, I wasn't sure if you would wake up" I say almost on the verge of tears.

"I'm fine, everything will be ok" she says

"How do you no that? What do they want with us?" I ask.

Elena stood, pulling me to my feet. "We're going to figure that out."

"I think we should wait here instead." I murmured, not caring to run into whomever was out there. We slowly and quietly made our way up the stairs, in just enough time to hear a part of our captors' conversation.

"So that's it, Trevor," the woman said. "He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait."

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with it," Trevor said.

"I'm sick of running!" They continued to walk, listening to their captors argue.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," the man retorted.

So we're some sort of free ticket? I thought to herself.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," the woman replied. I accidently made one of the boards squeak under my feet. The woman's head shot over to me and elena.

"You two!" She used her inhuman speed to appear in front of us in only a second. I jumped in the air, a small sound escaping my lips.

"There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understood?"

"C-completely," i immediately agreed, my survival instincts kicking in.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked, curiosity getting the best of her.