chapter III

"He's here!" Trevor said worriedly, entering the room again. "This was a mistake."

Elena and i glanced at each other and stood. "No, I told you I'd get us out of this. You have to trust me," Rose tried calming him down.

"No! He wants me dead, Rose!" Trevor paced around nervously.

"He wants her more" Rose said pointing to Elena.

'What do they want with her, by the looks of it I was just in the wrong place wrong time if they don't want me' I thought to myself.

"I can't do this," Trevor shook his head. "You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."

"Hey!" Rose put her hands on his cheeks, getting him to stop pacing. "What are we?"

He sighed, then gave her a weak smile. "We're family, forever," There was a knock on the door and the two vampires flinched.

"You're scared," Elena realized.

"Stay here with them and don't make a sound," Rose instructed before leaving the room.

What felt like an eternity but was only a few minutes, footsteps came into the room. There i saw a man with brown hair and soft brown eyes walk in with Rose. He was very handsome in the suit he wore. When he saw Elena, he paused in his movement for a spilt moment before he suddenly wasn't beside Rose anymore. Instead he stood in front of Elena. He leaned down toward my sister's neck—

"No! Don't touch her" I brave myself to yell at the guy. I jumped off the couch and pulled my sister away. He looks at me, eyes going wide.

"And who is this?" The guy Elijah asked rose

"The doublegagger's twin" said rose.

"How is that possible" Elijah says still staring at me. Which is really creeping out.

"We don't no, we were hoping you had the answers" rose says. There was a pause for a moment but he finally spoke.

"We have a long journey ahead of us," He said "We should be going."

Elena looked over at Rose. "Please don't let him take us."

"One last piece of business and we're done," Elijah said as he turned to the two vampires in the room. He headed towards Trevor.

"I've waited so long for this day, Elijah," Trevor said, watching the ground, too afraid to look at the Original. "I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apologies are not necessary," Elijah said, circling around Trevor like a lion stalking its prey.

"Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." Trevor said.

"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that, now, I honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah stopped circling and stood in front of Trevor.

"I beg your forgiveness,"

"So granted," Elijah said. Trevor smiled at the Original but the next thing Elijah wiped Trevor's head off.

Rose cried out while Elena and i stood there in shock. I felt the pain in my head come again.

'no please don't come out, I can handle this' I cry out to myself but no one heard cause they were still looking at Trevor's lifeless body.

"You…!" Rose started moving towards him as he wiped the blood from his hands.

"Don't, Rose, now that you are free," He said simply, not in the least bit affected. I think he was looking at us now but I was to busy trying to stay in control. "Come." He said