Don't play to hurt others.(w.o.t)

If you open your mouth only to joke and hurt others ,please don't get me wrong but in my opinion either you must keep your mouth shut or let yourself grow so that you become mature enough to know your limits.
I'm not taking it personally but fresh air is more than welcome, when you face situations in life (we all go through trials times ) but once we know how to deal with it and take whats the best for us from this hard situation it either give us a lesson or help us grow .If we grow bitter in difficult time then we have fail the test ,test do not come in our life to make us bitter but better.
Dome people like to make others feel less interesting than them or like to make fun of people who don't about something ,that does not mean that the person is stupid its simply that maybe he /she forgot or simply does not care.
So then please don't judge ,and font be quick to speak to say something .But please do examine your attitude toward someone different ,we're not the same we are unique that does not mean i know nothing and your the one who know it all .I know what i know and i respect you from being different ,its OK its not a problem for me .Someone speak from what is abundant in his heart :so don't hurt people and say you were only joking .Once the word is out of your mouth you wont be able to catch it back. So work on yourself and don't play to hurt others. Because one day you are accountable of every word that comes from your mouth.