Stay Still .(w.o.t)

Trouble may come,fear may appear but remain silent little heart .
Don't be trouble or let fear overcome you but stand still .The one who guard your soul is watching over you even the wicked one may look like a crowd ;he who guard your soul with keep you from those who want to hurt you.

Be quiet and count on him even other don't understand who you are and what you want or where you are going.This journey is to prepare yourself to enter his peace:

how you deal with those who hurt you ?

Little heart of mine ,source of life guard yourself from lies or other man made custom it will only hurt you and you will waste your time trying to understand why they did that.

Be courageous and keep yourself from being deceive by those who only want to waste time; don't waste yours; keeping your time to make yourself become stronger is a mode of discipline .

When some one hurt you forgive not for the one who  hurt you but for yourself so that you may be at peace with yourself and continue your walk through this journey.

Little heart of mine don't let yourself trouble by those who say bad things and who don't have clues about what you are going through; you know that it's impossible to please everybody :either you do good or bad people will keep on talking the read on is maybe because they feel insecure about themselves and so they get mad at you for the success you have .

But you know the struggles you have gone through to break through your blessing ,so rejoice  and enjoy your reward and keep your eyes on the one who called you to serve him :he will give you your reward soon.Remain faith full and don't be discourage he is with you everyday for he has promise so.

Stay Still and remain happy ,little heart.