Chapter 2 - Electra's P.O.V

Chapter 2 - Electra's P.O.V (Picture Of Sarah Jane Smith)

"What the hell?"I whispered to myself.

The 'hell' I was referring to, was school dinner. They are suppose be horrible, but now they was just strange. Stabbing the chip, which looked funny and smelled weired too. I could detect some gooey substance on them. It was a faint yellow liquid could be mistaken for cooking oil, but it was more metallic. Taste good, but still iffy.

I picked up the weird chip they looked and smelled weird they was some gooey on them. It wasn't greasy it was some yellow liquid a faint smell of metallic in it. The taste well it was nice but the chips was a bit to iffy.

"Hello.."A voice said. I looked up to see Mr Smith, great the nut job again. He sat down without even asking and began looking at his food.

"Hello sir.."I said. His fork messed about with chips, he didn't eat them "...What's wrong Mr Smith?"I asked.

"Nothing, just the chips are strange..."Mr Smith said, dropping his fork. Mr Smith leaned closer to me, with a serious look on his face. "...So, you're good a physics?"He asked.

"Yeah. It's fun,..."I said, he let out a low chuckle  "..What's so funny?"I demanded. I didn't find what I said remotely humorous or supposed to be.

"Just unusual for a girl to like physics."Mr Said said. I dropped my chip and fork, not eating it. Pushed it aside, arm on the table and looked seriously at Mr Smith.

"Did you gradate early for university?"I asked. 

"No."Mr Smith said, confused. 

"Are you over twenty five?"I asked.

"No....I am ni-twenty three."Mr Smith said, his voice more hesitate as if he was lying, but he didn't look or act older. It was his eyes that troubled me. 

"Did you go to college?"I asked.

"Yes, three years."Mr Smith said. Unfazed at all the question I was asking. I know it was personal but he could say no. 

"Umm, you took Physic course at University?"I asked, knowing to well it was yes. His lesson proved he was very clever.

"Yes, and top notch on at that. Am I qualified enough to teach you Electra?"Mr Smith said, with smirk.

"You talk about unusual. When you, sir are unusual. You say you didn't graduate early, so didn't enter university early - all 'top notch' university state you have to be over twenty to be allowed in. Psychic course about five years, not early graduating you said. So, with the leaving school at sixteen, didn't drop out as no one could get as far as you, at a 'top notch' school as you did. So, school finished at sixteen, three years at college leaves you nineteen. I presume on year on job placement, many colleges do that. At twenty you enter university and finish five years later at twenty five, which to you said. you are not older than, as you said twenty."I said, with smirk. Seeing his reaction proved I was right.

"What-"Mr Smith said, utterly confused.

"Either you are lying or you don't know your own age. I am betting on the first."I said. Mr Smith didn't speak, I waited for the rage. Instead he just laughed and looked at me.

"If it is true, what are you going to do?"Mr Smith asked. I looked up at him, he wasn't bad I could tell. I don't think he had anything to do with this. He would have arrived with all the new teachers, not now. 

"Nothing, sir."I said. 

Mr Smith let out dull laugh, leaning back on his chair "..You're clever. So Electra, I heard this is your first day here?"Mr Smith said, as if was a question.