Chapter 1. Meeting him

Chapter 1

Isla's POV

Moving to America was one of the toughest situations I've ever had to go through. Starting again and meeting new people is never easy for anyone. For me it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Some may say I'm over confident, arrogant or a bitch. Girls don't seem to like me, not that I care or anything. I'm too busy fucking there boyfriends than to give a shit about what they think of me.

It's 7:30 am in California and I'm just taking my morning jog along the beach, today was my first day in school since I've moved to America. Let's just say, I was dreading it.

When I arrived home I ran to take a shower, lathering my hair in my raspberry shampoo. I washed away all the doubts I had about the day a head of me. See the thing is, I don't have troubles and nothing ever bothers me. It may just be a front, but it's good enough to convince anyone.

Running to my closet I picked my outfit out for the day deciding on a cute white sundress with matching sandals. I quickly got dressed and ran to my dressing table to finish getting ready. I let my hair fall down around my face into lose curls. After quickly applying a thin coat of mascara and a few squirts of perfume. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs to my car.

As I opened the door, there she was waiting for me. My matt black Ferrari, 458, my baby. I quickly jumped in and began my journey to school.

As I drove through the school car park, everyone's heads turned, I had everyone's attention. All eyes where on me. I climbed out of my car trying to act oblivious to all the attention I was receiving and casually walked into school to get my schedule for the day.

After receiving my schedule from the snooty receptionist I turned to leave the area, when I walked into a wall. I mean who even puts a wall there?

"You should really watch where your going"

That wasn't a wall I walked into, walls don't speak. I looked up to see a really attractive boy looking straight back at me, he had lose brown curls covering his forehead, piercing blue eyes looking direct into mine. He was dressed in a pair of black skin type jeans, matched with a plain white tee, he was breath taking.

"I mean we wouldn't want to knock your sweet little ass over now, would we?"

and then he had to carry on speaking. What a ass.

"Comment on my ass again, and my sweet little ass might just knock you over"

"Feisty, I like that"

Normally I would have commented back with some sarcastic remark. Or normally I would have played a long with his teasing ways, but it was first thing on a Monday morning and I just wanted to get this day over with.

For once I walked away from the situation.

"Nice meeting you Angel, I'll see you around. The names Ryder by the way, but I suppose you'll find that out soon enough"

That was it, I finally met my first match.