Chapter 3

Justice

I opened my eyes and watched as Axel drew a battle plan. I pried into his head through the mind link and watched through his eyes.

'If they have an alpha then they must have a camp somewhere' I said. He nodded slightly.

'Meaning you want to take a couple warriors to see if you can locate them. Dad probably wouldn't allow that.'

'I'll ask but-'

'I know you'll go either way. Fine. I'll make sure there's a detail available for assistance at all times,' he sighed.

"Alright, Dad. The rogues have structure which means a camp is somewhere in the north. Justice will take a couple warriors to scout it out. If it's a reasonable distance we can take advantage of them and weaken them. We'll also see if Wyatt is captive or not," he said aloud.

"Absolutely not!" Dad roared.

"Honey. This needs to stop. We should send her. She's proven to be the stealthiest in our pack. And the warriors will keep her safe," Mom rubbed his arm.

"Kar, we can't lose another. I can't lose another," he looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

"You won't. We'll have an emergency detail prepared at all times," Axel assured him. "And she's going whether you want her to or not. And don't try the alpha control thing. We've got alpha blood too so it's ineffective."

"I really want to do this, Dad. I'm your best shot at getting Wyatt back," I said. He sighed.

"After combat training, in human form. If you can beat me then you can go," he stood and left the room.

"So now we can leave," Axel rolled his eyes, and followed.