Chapter 1: MOVING DAY

Today is the day. You can finally pursue your dreams. Moving to LA, starting a youtube career, meeting new people and staying in your new, magnificent apartment.
Your going on your own but LA isn't that far away from home.
"Aw Y/N you know we are so proud of you finally doing what you wanted, and remember, you can call and come back any time." - Mom
"Thanks Mom, i'll be sure to call you regularly."
You finish off hugging and saying your goodbyes to all your friends and family then, its time to get to the airport.
Luckily you didn't miss your flight as you always do.
You get on the plane, its hardly got any people on there. You plug your earphones in and listen to music for the 2 hours of your journey.
When the two hours is up, you jump off your seat to find the beautiful view of LA! OMG You're actually here. LA. Your dream has came true. Its hard to believe. You pinch yourself just to be sure. ITS NOT A DREAM, YOU ARE IN LA.
You only have one suitcase as the moving truck dropped of the rest of your belongings. You call a taxi and arrive at your apartment. Its better than the photo...

 It looks so posh for a 17 year old teenager but this came out of your huge saving amount

It looks so posh for a 17 year old teenager but this came out of your huge saving amount. Look at the view from the window. Woah!
You finish unpacking your suitcases and go out for dinner as its evening.