Chapter 2: MEETING AND MAKING FRIENDS

Now this is a place to eat

Now this is a place to eat. "WENDY'S".
The staff member takes your order and you sit at a table patiently. Two tall-ish boys walk in. They must've been twins as they looked exactly like each other. Except one if the boys hair was longer and had blue dye in the front.
They looked over at you waiting for your food. You gave them a quick glance and they locked eyes with you.
They were behind a few people and decided to walk over to you while they waited.
Great you thought. Two really cute guys had walked over and you looked terrible.
"Hey, you okay?" Said the boy with the blue dye. "Yea I'm fine just waiting for my order,thanks, and you two?" You reply. "Were good, i take it you're new here?" The short haired boy asks.
"Haha yea, i got here about 3 hours ago..." you remark.
"Awe cool, we could give you a tour round LA!" The boy with blue dye suggests. "Ethan dude, we only just met her." The other says, "she doesn't even know our names." I take it the blue haired boy was called Ethan. " Im guessing you're Ethan." " haha yea and this is Grayson, were twins obviously."
"Yeah, tell us about yourself." Grayson says. "My names Tristan, and i came here from California, i wanted to live here and carry on making youtube videos."
After a while, the twins order their food and your order finally arrives with theirs. "Sorry for the wait." The waiter says. "Its fine thank you!"
"Hey Tristan, do you mind if we sit with you?"Grayson asks. "Of course not, sit down."
Ethan and Grayson tell you that they make youtube videos too. And that we can collab one time. You have a lot in common with them both. Have you made friends already, even though you are socially awkward!?Woah...
"Well we best be off, heres our numbers, and heres our channel, give us a call and we will meet up soon, it was great meeting you Tristan." Ethan says. "Aw thanks, i'll make sure to call you soon, bye guys!"
They walk off...
"Woah." Ethan sighs. "Do you fancy her E?" Grayson asks. "What, no!"We only just met her, bro." Ethan denies. Grayson carried on the intimidation. "Bro you totally fancy Tristan, you exchanged numbers. And you wanted to see her again, and lets not forget, you just said woah?"
"What? I-I said that out loud?!" Ethan stutters. "Yea E,tell me the truth I'm your brother, and you're in love."
"Gray you exchanged numbers too, does that mean you fancy her?"
Grayson blushes. "Nah man, stop changing the subject." Grayson says defensively.
"Okay dude, on the count of three, we will say the truth." Ethan suggests.
1...2...3 "YES!" 
"Omg dude we both like the same girl." Grayson exclaims.

Its a new day. You have no idea whats planned for today. I mean, you are new to everything in LA, how are you supposed to know what places are good and what places aren't. Exactly why the Dolan's gave you their numbers. You decide to give Ethan a call as it was the first number on the paper.
- Back at the Dolan's -
"Riiiiing...Riiiiiiing"
E: "Omg its Tristan!"
G: "No way bro!"
Grayson snatches the phone from Ethan's hands and answers the call.
You: "hello?"
G: "Hey Tristan, its Gray."
You: "Oh, i wasn't expecting you to answer haha."
G: "yea haha."
Ethan looks sharply and Grayson. While he just smiles smugly.
You explain the reason why you called them and ask to show you around. They approve and meet you outside your apartment.