Chapter 4: DATES AND HEARTACHE

So it was the day Ethan had you to himself. The day where you can finally talk without Grayson. Is that bad to ditch him like that. After all, he was a friend, they both were...
E: "Hey Tristan, you ready?"
You: "yea lets go."
You had no idea where you were going. But Ethan did say it was his favourite place to clear his head.

 But Ethan did say it was his favourite place to clear his head

The famous Hollywood sign.
You: "Its amazing here."
E: i know right, its so peaceful, if anything is on my mind, i come here and just sit and think."
You: "wow..."
E: "so out if all the states, you decide to come to LA, why?"
You: "something about this place just makes me feel happy, and safe, and the sites here are beautiful."
E: "yea you're right, me and Gray came from New Jersey."
You: "Really?, what made you come here?"
E: "Me and Grayson were different to everyone else, we got bullied for starting youtube."
You: "Well i think you and Gray are so talented and should be proud from how far you've came."
You both smile at each other and lock eyes. It felt like nothing or no one was there, just you and Ethan.
He gets closer to you. And hold your hand. He pulls you towards him and presses his lips onto yours...
You realise what you did and decide to end the kiss.
You: "Oh..."
E: "Im sorry, i shouldn't of done that."
You: "Why not?"
E: "Because Gray likes you too, hes my twin brother, i shouldn't if gone behind his back and took you away from him."
Great they both like you. Its a good feeling having two really cute boys fancy you but twins, a bond that cant be broken, but you have got in the way.
You: "Ethan, we cant tell anyone, it will ruin our reputation..."
E: "I agree, i respect your decision, but i do like you alot." He smirks.
You tell him you want to go home. You make him understand that he has done nothing wrong to you but you just need to clear your head and decide if this is what you want.
"ETHAN JUST KISSED ME!" Thats all that's flowing through your head.
You smile everytime it pops up in your mind. Your first kiss. Ethan Dolan.
"Riiiiiiing, Riiiiing."
You: hello?
G: hey Tristan, i was wondering, urm, do you want to grab a drink tonight? I mean its cool if you cant.
You: urm sure why not, ill meet you at Wendy's?"
G: why not, Wendys has the best drinks.
You: haha well ill see you later then.
G: yeah okay Trist see you then, bye.
You had to say yes. I mean you hung out with Ethan. Its only fair. You need to stop saying yes to everything. Maybe this drink will relax you.
You get ready and wear a red choker dress with your black low top vans.
I wonder what will happen tonight...