o n e

"I got lost in the river on the waves of the ocean, lost in the sunset too. I got lost in your eyes and the time, don't you know it? Baby, I got lost in you. Ok thanks for watching you guys see you next time that I post! Byeeeee! As I finished recording I exported it onto a flash drive because I wasn't posting it until I get to LA today. "MOM IM DONE PACKING CAN WE GO YET?" I anxiously screamed waiting for a response. "YES HONEY LET ME FINISH EATING BREAKFAST!" She yelled back. (Skip ride to airport)
We arrived at the airport at 10:27 and my flight left at 10:45 so I had to rush. I told my mom I loved her and went on with boarding the plane.
(Skip Flight)
I got off the plane and started looking for Jake and some of his friends. "JAKIE!" I screeched when I saw Jake. I ran up to him and we hugged. I met his friends Emilio, Ivan, Tessa, and Nick. "When we get to the house, I will introduce you to everyone else.
--------------------------------------------------
AJ's POV
Jake, Emilio, Ivan, Tessa, and Nick went to pick up Jake's little sister Sadie. So, that left Me, Tristan, Alex, Ericka, and Kade at the Team Ten house. I heard a lot of noise from downstairs so I go out of my room to see what was going on. I see a beautiful short blonde girl with the most gorgeous blue eyes that I've ever seen. I introduce myself. "Hi I'm AJ." I say
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
I say hi to everyone and then this really cute, tall, brunette boy around my age. "Hi I'm AJ." He said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sadie." I say, knowing I'm blushing.
"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful blue eyes." AJ said making me blush harder.
--------------------------------------------------
Jake's POV
I see AJ staring at Sadie so I walk up behind him and whisper, "take a picture, it'll last longer." He starts to blush so I tell him, "take Sadie's stuff up to her room and get to know her better." I wink at the end making him uncomfortable.
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
Jake asked AJ to take my stuff to my room which I could've done by myself but I want to talk to AJ and get to know him more. We set up my room and sing HSM songs together. I've only known him for a couple hours but I feel like I'm a knows him for a couple years.

A/N: sorry this is a really short chapter but I just started my book and I'm really excited for it. I will try to update everyday. 💞 wc: 459