t h r e e

1 week later
Sadie's POV
AJ and I have been dating for a week now and we haven't really told anyone except Jake about it. I was sitting in my room editing and then I head the door open followed by Jakes scream. I go out of my room and see Chance and Anthony. I've known them since I was born. I run down and jump into chance's arms because we are really close. Then I hug Anthony and kiss his cheek. I see AJ standing on the stairs looking mad. Why would he be jealous, Chance and Anthony are like big brothers to me. I go upstairs and talk to AJ.
--------------------------------------------------
AJ's POV
I walk downstairs to see what's going on then I saw Sadie kiss some random dude's cheek. I walk upstairs and sit in my room. How could she already be cheating on me and we just started dating like a week ago. I hear a knock on my door so I say "What do you want?" Rudely. Sadie walks in and says "What's up with you AJ? Don't be jealous, I only kissed his cheek because he is like my big brother. Those boys are Jake's best friends from Ohio. I've known them forever." "Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sorry for being so protective." I said as I laughed. "I think we should tell the rest of Team Ten about, you know, us." I agreed so we walked downstairs holding hands and everyone started oh-ing except Tessa.
--------------------------------------------------
Tessa's POV
I was sitting at the counter with Chance and Anthony. Chance was kind of cute but I like AJ. I saw AJ walk downstairs holding hands with that brat Sadie. Everyone started oh-ing so I grab Chance and kiss him on the lips. "HOT DAMN!" Chad yells. I let out a giggle and see Jake upset but to be honest I don't give a crap.
--------------------------------------------------
Chance's POV
When we got to the Team Ten house, I walked in a saw a beautiful girl with brown hair and I really like her. "Hi I'm Tessa!" She says. "Chance." I say with a wink while shaking her hands. That made her giggle and blush a little. We are all sitting in the kitchen then all of a sudden, she kisses me! What? This came out of LEGIT NOWHERE BRO! I sat in shock still wondering if that actually happened. I see Jake pissed do I walk over to him and ask what's wrong. "Bro, remember at the airport when I picked you up and was telling you about the girl I like?" I nodded "Well the girl is Tessa." Jake said. I stood in shock "Bye Chance." Jake said as he walked in the office.
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
Ever since me and AJ told everyone about us, it's been a little awkward here. Jake and Chance got in a fight about who knows what. Tessa is out with Erika and everyone else is doing they're own thing.
--------------------------------------------------
AJ's POV
Today was pretty weird but I'm bored so I'm gonna ask Alex to come over.
AJ: Hey bro wanna come over to the team ten house to chill?
Alex: Sure. Let me finish editing this video then I'll be right over.
AJ: K peace✌🏼
Alex: Bye.
I was in my room when I heard the doorbell ring and I went downstairs to get it. I did my handshake with Alex and I introduced him to Sadie. Alex was checking her out and I got a little pissed.
--------------------------------------------------
Alex's POV
I walked in and instantly caught sight of a beautiful girl with blonde hair. AJ introduced me to her. "Hey, I'm Sadie!" She said as I shook her hand. "The name is Lange, Alex Lange."I said making her giggle. I was totally gonna ask her out. AJ pulled me aside and said, "Bro, what are it doing? She is my girlfriend!" "Sorry bro I didn't know that. But that's a dime." I said laughing a bit.
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
Alex was pretty cute but I'm dating AJ. I have to talk to Ericka. I walked into her room and told her that I needed talk to her. "So, you know how AJ and I are dating," she nodded. "Well today I met Alex and he likes me and I like him a little bit. I'm not sure who I should be with." "Well, I would say that you should date AJ because he actually cares about a relationship and Alex just dates to date and have fun. Alex is a better best friend than boyfriend. I took the advice and walked out of Erika's room to see AJ looking sad. "I'm leaving bye!" Yelled Erika so that left me and AJ alone in the team ten house. I walk outside to see what was up with AJ.
WC: 811 words