t w o

One Week Later
AJ's POV
I really want to talk to Sadie more but she has been so busy with with a bunch of photo shoots and modeling stuff. I walk into Tessa's room, seeking advice.
--------------------------------------------------
Tessa's POV
I was sitting on my bed, editing my vlog when AJ walks in. Ever since I've known AJ, I had a crush on him. When Sadie came, I got really jealous because AJ kept staring at her and when I walked past her room last week, they were singing High School Musical songs together. "Hey AJ! What's up?" I say. "So since your like my best friend in Team Ten," I nodded "I want to talk to you about Sadie. Ever since she got her, I've just wanted to take her out. I don't know how girls like to be asked out. Can you help me please?" He asked. This was really hard because I want them to be happy but I want to be with AJ. Should I tell him how to nail asking her out or how to bomb it? "Um well, girls love when guys are disrespectful and play hard to get." I lied. "So I think maybe you should just ask her out and when she is all dressed up for the date, just wear sweatpants or something." I say as AJ nods.
--------------------------------------------------
I listen to what Tessa tells me but I don't believe it so I ask Jake. "Hey Jake!" I say as I walk into the office. Jake is the only one in there so I can talk to him. "Hey bro!" Jake says. "I need to talk to you about something important." I tell him. "Yeah what's up?" Jake asks. "So I like this girl," I said emphasizing the words "this girl". "And?" Jake asked. "Well she is really nice, pretty, and I really want to ask her out but I don't know how." I say. "Do I know this girl?" Jake questioned. "Yeah you're very close to her and have known her for a long time." I told him. "Listen, I know you like my sister and I know that you will care for her so if you want, you have my permission to ask her out." Jake tells me. "Thanks bro!" I yell as I walk out
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
I just got out of my uber and I'm now back at the house. I walk in to see rose pedals scattered everywhere in the pathway to the backyard. I follow it and see a handsome AJ sitting on the couch looking at his feet. "AJ?" I ask. "Sadie! I need to talk to you about something very important." He explains. "Yeah sure! What is it?" I ask nervously. "Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him. (Ikr so dramatic just for a date😂) "Where and when are you taking me out?" I ask "Is tomorrow ok and it's a surprise!" He says with a grin on her face.
--------------------------------------------------
Next Day
AJ's POV
I woke up remembering that the date was today. I'm taking Sadie to  the beach today to shop and eat dinner then for the ending of out perfect date, I'm taking her to the sand to watch the sunset. I got up and got ready because we were leaving at 2:30 and I take a lot of time to get ready.
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
I woke up to my phone alarm and legit JUMP out of my bed with excitement for the date at 2:30. I start getting ready by taking a shower and putting on my makeup. For the date, I decided to wear this.

I finish getting ready and head downstairs

I finish getting ready and head downstairs. I see everyone down there except AJ. I go to his room and knock on his door. I see him and he looks so handsome but he doesn't notice me. I stare for a while till Tessa comes behind me and whispers, "What are we looking at?" I laugh. "Hey guys!" AJ says while giggling. "Oh heyyyyy AJ."I say as my voice gets higher pitched every word.
--------------------------------------------------
Skip to 2:30
AJ's POV
I go downstairs and see Sadie looking so pretty. "Shall we go?" I ask in a funny British accent. "We shall." She says in the same voice.
Skip ride there
We got out of the uber and walk around for a few hours. "I have a surprise for you." I tell her. We walk to the beach and sit down for the sunset. We talked for what felt like forever. "Sadie, you're one of the prettiest, kind, caring, and funny person that I've ever met." I say making her blush. We stare into each others eyes and star leaving in. I kiss her and I felt a spark. She was the one.
--------------------------------------------------
Sadie's POV
He started leaning in and soon enough I felt our lips connect. I couldn't believe that he kissed me. He kissed me! I kept repeating that in my head. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me while rubbing the back of his neck. "Why would I say no!" I say and then I kiss him again.

WC: 868