Forever And Always (Secret Circle Fan-Fic)

Prologue

I wake up screaming. I focus on just breathing, and my breath comes in ragged gasps. The memories still haunt me every night. I dream of my evil father, every night in my dreams he stands above me, as I am powerless to move or call out. He is a fire, and his hand runs across my face, burning a symbol on my forehead. His voice is lightning as he chants in some dark language, but I can never remember the words when I wake.

I look out my window, hoping I hadn't woken Jake, my neighbor. I notice his light is off, good, I hadn't screamed that loud. No way I was going to be able to sleep... may as well go get ready for school. I head downstairs and check the clock on the stove. It's off... Weird. I run back upstairs to grab my phone and check the time that way, but when I get their it's nowhere to be found.

"Chill Cassie, You're being paranoid, after all John Blackwell is dead." I tell myself. Wait... is that smoke? I run into the kitchen and find the stove covered in flames. Then the sink explodes and water flys everywhere, except the still-burning fire. I try to use magic to put it out, but I'm incapable of anything. This can't be witch hunters can it? Not after we drowned their leader... Regardless I sprint out of the house and into the chilly night, and I can't believe who I see standing just outside a ring of ash that I assume circles my entire house.

~~Authors Note~~

Hi, I'm really into the secret circle. This is just a prologue, chapters will be longer. I will try to update frequently and will try to avoid grammatical errors. Comment or Inbox me if you have an idea, I might include it if it's good and fits in with the plans I have for this book! ( :