Epilogue - Oh, You're Expecting A Teaser

Oh hai, Pinecones. That's what Ricky calls you, right? Yeah, yeah, whatever, I know that's what you call yourselves. Shoot me for not knowing that...anywhere but the nuts, okay? I hate having to be without them, even for a hot minute or ten.

Where was I?

Oh yeah.

So if you're reading this, then by now you've come to the end of the big-ass chimichanga that is the Deadpool Syndrome Trilogy. All...lemme see now...mm-hmm, carry the seven...right. 80 keys of words on the original, 75 on Spider Soulmates, 78 on this here Marvel's Folly...that's a grand total of...of...goddammit, I fucking hate math! Carry that seven again...right, right, right. 243,000 words. And that's ballpark like the best 'dogs Costco don't sell.

You think that ending was a little too easy, don't you? Probably you do. I agree. Hell, Ricky had such grand plans - hey, shut up, Ricks, I'm talking here! - anyway, he had grand plans, but writing this thing for three years while the good ol' Marvel movies - and the one starring yours truly, God's Perfecter Idiot Than Ryan Fuck-Me Reynolds - Ricky calls him that in his dreams - anyway, the movies outpaced Ricky's vision, and he burned himself out a bit trying to keep up.

But that's okay. He's got more stories to tell with your faves. He's still got those Flash stories - and I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of him for dating Supergirl or of Supergirl for dating him! - and that one weird little Spidey story where I keep showing up and wreaking havoc and just generally fucking with the minds of the Person of Interest and Elementary cast. That's a story he's still working to tell. Working slow as a bloody snail after some French jerk salted it to death, but he's working.

Maybe his dreams of being a published Spider-Man novelist for Marvel fell down the tubes - they got another guy doing a Spidey book with Miles Morales now. You should read it - the artwork looks awesome! Oh wait, it's not out yet. What in the ass? Ricky, stop teasing me!

But hey, I love Ricky. He gets me so well. Just like the rest of you.

That's why I love you too.

And until I get to play in Spidey's sandbox again, I'm gonna miss all you guys. But don't you miss me too much, okay? I'm not Jim Bloody Moriarty here.

Kisses and hugs all around.

DEADPOOL