But I'm Not Doing Anything?

(A/N This story isn't going how I planned..... I think I'll keep writing it, but there are no promises that it will get finished....)

 "You alright Sammy?" Dean says as the car pulls up to the cemetery.

"Yeah, I already said I'm fine. You guys can just go back to the motel. I'll get a cab back." Sam steps out of the car and climbs over the closed gates of the cemetery as it slowly drives away towards the direction of the motel.

The sky shows signs of the rising sun by the slightly lighter blue on the east horizon. Coming to the grave, Sam slows his pace.

A dark figure stands in front of the stone and is talking to what looks like the ghosts. The faint voices are hard to hear, but the cemetery is quiet, so Sam listens.

"He couldn't get them to stay over night. The enchantment is ruined." A deep voice says. 

A thick Irish voice cuts through the air, and Sam swears he recognizes it from somewhere. "Well, I told you I'd help you with this one, and I will. Just give me time."

"We have no time left!" The ghosts scream and Sam jumps from the stone he was hiding behind, holding his gun in front of him. The ghosts disappear into thin air and the mystery man turns around. When Sam recognizes his identity, he takes a step back.

"Sam!" The smooth accent croons his name. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"You either." Sam says, deadpan. 

"Where is your gay brother and the angel?" Jim asks with a smile.

"I don't know." Sam lies and holds his gun higher in the air, ready to shoot. "What are you planning to do to them? This is more than just a love enchantment. I know that there's something else going on here. What are you doing to them?!" Sam screams when he doesn't answer. 

"Oh, it's not what we're doing. It's what you're doing... Sammy." He smiles and steps closer.

"But I'm not doing anything?" Sam says and tightens his finger around the trigger.

"Not yet." Before Sam can react, he gets a fist in the face and is knocked to the ground. A few more punches and he's out cold.