Fresh start

You are Y/N. You are 6 sweeps old (16 years old). Your parents are gone, they are always on buiness trips. So you are pretty rich, so they give you money to survive alone. You live in a one room apartment. Which is your dream house. But here is the thing, you Just moved to Texas. You honestly didn't know where any place was. You just decide to stay in your apartment until the things are in the right place. But you started school on Monday, it's Sunday.  You don't move state to state that often, you just got in this bad situation, where you had to leave your old life behind. Sooooo you just moved here, in Texas, fresh start, wonderful! But you needed food, you walked to a near by store that had food. You had enough money for food! So you got your groceries, you went to pay for your food, but something was off about the male cashier, he had shades on, inside of the place, you thought it was weird, then you thought, 'well maybe it's a trend!'. He was pale, like Snow White, just a tiny bit, less paler? Yes! Less paler. He had freckles from ear to ear, he had blonde hair, with kinda a emo haircut, also he had puckered lips. But you didn't mind it at all, you thought it was adorable. The male waved his hand, saying "hello anyone in there?". Then you snapped into reality and blushed a light red, knowing you were staring at him for a while. "Sorry um-", you looked at his name tag "Dave. . ." As you said that awkwardly said, you paid for your food and left, faster than sonic. You sighed and mumbled "way to go Y/N".

~ Time skip, brought to you by Karkat and his temper! ~

You put your food away. Then took a shower and put your pjs on. But yiu were still thinking about Dave, his face, his everything, interested you. But you pushed the thoughts aside. You sighed and feel alseep on your bed.

    ______________________

Omg, first story. Hoped you liked the first part of it. Hehe. More to come