JUST GREAT!

50 reads wow. .

As you were heading home, you felt something tap your shoulder. You look behind you to see the worst person in the world, Dave. You frowned and continued walkimg as if you didn't see him.

"WAIT! PLEASE!"

Dave said in plea and in sadness. You just ignored him, you thought 'once a cheater, always a cheater.'

A tight grasp was now on your waist. You couldn't move.  You grunted and sighed. "What do you want Dave!"

You said in a harsh tone, with sadness pinched to it. "You, I want you, I'm sorry for hurting you, I just wanted some little action and you didn't want to get, I'm, I'm sorry" he started sobbing like there was no more apple juice in the world.

"Just let go, I'll think about it!" Saying that he let go. You sighed in relief. You began to walk away from Dave.

You just wanted to be away from everyone, especially him.

    Time skip. .

You arrived at your house, Karkat was with Gamzee. You smiled at that. You and Nepeta shipped them together. You just walked to your room and sat there lis

That song calmed you down when you had emotions that weren't happy. Your music stopped.

       Incoming call

      Dave the dood that I hate

      [Yes]         [No]

You freaked out and slides towards the yes. "Um, hello" you said trying to sound normal. "Hey, um I was wondering I could be friends with you. No relationship if you don't want. I'm sorry." Dave said nervous

Silence.

Just silence.

"H-hello?" Dave said sad. "Oh, um, sure. I guess. But I have to go." You said hanging up without hearing him say bye.

    You began to sob. You cried almost as much as crybaby. You just curled up in a ball. Crying with sorry in the background.

You just couldn't handle this. Until you heard the front door open. You quickly ran to the mirror. 

Your eyes, red, puffy, messy,& watery. Your cheeks had tear stains. Lips. Normal. But you wiped your face off and put some cold water on your face.

You exhaled and inhaled. You sighed and walked down stairs.

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡
Hoped you liked it.