C Ø N F E S S I Ø N

Well of course you woke up with Dave. But you seen him without his glasses, so you decided to see what his eye color was. Your fingers opened his eye, his eyes kinda went back, he was passed out, and you seen his crismon red eyes, with a tint of orange. You were amazed, you never seen true red eyes, only contacts, you were just wowed. You looked at then, until you moved on accident, you sneezed, which you poked his eye. He reacted sadly, he fell off the bed, cupping his eye, wincing at the pain. You went straight to his side. "Open your eye Dave." You said with sorrow and gentle. He refused to. "Hell no, you will think I'm a freak". He said with an attitude. You sighed and said" that's why your eye hurts, I wanted to see what your eye color was, it's beautiful, why would you hide them?" He sighed and opened his teary eye "I get bullied with my eyes, until I just decided to wear shades, everyone digged it" he said reather quiet. You blew into his eye, which made it better. He thanked you and blushed slightly. You tilted your head to the left, seeing he was blushing. Then Dave sighed and said rubbing the bacl of his neck "I have a confesson". You smiled and said, "tell me the confessoin, I won't judge!". "Ireallyreallylikeyou" he said really fast. You understood what he said because you speak fast all the time, you smiled big and kissed his cheek saying "Dave I feel the same!" He hugged you and sighed in relief. "Honestly I thought you didn't like me, heh". You giggled and hugged him tightly. "Well let's get ready and just do whatever comes in mind!". He agreed, you gave Dave some clothes that you had because everybody has the opposite gender clothes, who doesn't? You guys took showers, alone, Getting ready.

____________

SO HOW IS EVERYONE? GOOD? GOOD! BUT HONESTLY, SHOULD I DO A FACE REVEAL? TELL ME, PLZZZZZ