F ə ə ł ı n g s

Few months has passed since you had a fresh start. You and Dave have been really close. You guys both have alot of things in common. But you started growing feelings for him. He was admiring to you. You loved everything about him. Every time someone comes by him, girls mostly, you had this tinglely feeling that you wanted to beat her, a yamdere move, I know, we all get this feeling. But today you and Dave were chilling at your house. You guys were watching Chucky, you werw scared to death, dolls scared you to death, just the feeling of a doll watching you with thwre tiny eyes, just makes you tremble in fear,  so you had your face in Dave's chest the whole time you, ahem, Dave was watching the movie. Of course Dave would smirk and hold you closely. But since we was so warm and so soft? You fell asleep.

        Dave's P.O.V:
Damn, she is scared of a dumb doll, cute. I wish she was mine, she is the type I dream about. When I started to know her, she was so, so, cute. But, I think she is asleep, she is breathing softly. I look down at her and I was right she was sleeping, so I carried her bride style and out her in her bed. She is so cute when she is sleeping. I tuck her in and kiss her on the forehead. I walk out and write a not saying that I left from it being a school night. So I left it on the kitchen table and walked outside. I started walking casually, then started to think. I was think about my eyes, yes my eyes. My eyes make me look like the devil. I wonder about them to see if she would love me, even though I have these demon eyes. I have them. But who cares. If i be sad about it nothing will happen. Then while I was in my thoughts I reached home and went to bed.

_________________

Sorry for a short chapter, I am tired it's 11:00 I had a party and stuff. So um. Yeah. Sorry. But hoped you enjoyed my cringey and horrible story!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡