Pilot

Ever after, the land where all the fairytales live. The land where all the future fairytales have chosen to live in peace and harmony by rewriting there destinies.

There is a queen but the name of Apple White, she is the most beautiful lady in the land however she has never found 'The One' but that is because she enjoys having all the power of the kingdom to herself.

Daring Charming was known around school as the smiling heartbreaker, however he was in a relationship with rosabella beauty, not because he loved her but because it was his destiny. He broke up with her when it was decided that you can rewrite your story and has shown his true feelings for cerise Hood.

Hunter huntsman finally got his happily ever after with Ashlynn Ella, the got married last spring in the enchanted Forrest and it was grand, Ashlynn is expecting a baby girl in the spring.

The gate way between ever after and wonderland opened up, Lizzie hearts finally found her king and they are so in love, Alistair has been exploring all the new found worlds with bunny, Maddy opened a very successful cafe that is opening up new stores every where and kitty got her very own tv show.

Chase Redford opened up a little knights school alongside Darling Charming after chase was deemed not mad after so many years in wonderland.

Raven Queen has been writing her story alongside the clumsy prince Dexter Charming, after him finally working up the courage for him to ask her to be his girlfriend she said yes and have been in a relationship for 3 years.

Briar Beauty slept for not as long as everyone thought she would, she was awoken by Hopper Croakington II, who would have thought that would happen and they got married and have a daughter named Rosie.

Blonde lockes made it to be a news anchor and absolutely adores it.

Sparrow Hood and Duchess swan finally got together and havnt been happier, duchess opened up a dance studio while sparrow and the merry men became very popular.

Rosabella Beauty opened up her own Lifairy and found her beast, but he wasn't who anyone was expecting, after all the portals were opened up her very own fairy beast came through and his name was Clawd Wolf, Cousin Of Cerise Hood.

Cupid has moved back to Athens and Found her one True love.

Melody Piper started working at the Thorn Nightclub alongside Briar Beauty.

The all seem happy right, well there is a war coming and it's not going to be pretty.