Queens Quaters

"Sir daring, queen Apple has requested your presence in her quaters" one of the knights said to me "well she is just going to have to wait, Cerise is sick and there is no way I'm leaving her alone when she is sick" I said as I tried to shut the door.

"No daring you need to go, I will be fine just go ok" Cerise said to me, I looked over at her she was currently lied out on the lounge with a blanket over her.

"Are you sure" I asked, and she smiled and nodded. I went over to her and gave her a quick kiss "please try and have a sleep, it will make you feel better" I said as she smiled up at me.

"I love you" she said "I love you more" I said as I shut her door to her apartment.

After a 20 minute car ride we eventually made it to the castle where apple currently lives by herself, "she is her sleeping chambers sir" the guard said.

I rolled my eyes, apple always seemed to be lazy on Sunday mornings. I walked up the stairs and I noticed the Door to the forbidden artefacts museum cracked open.

I decided to go and see who was in here because even though we haven't heard from the evil queen for years now there is still the threat of her randomly popping up.

I ducked in there without any of the guards noticing me sneak in there.

I walked up closer to the mirror and saw apples slipper on the floor right under the mirror, I bent over and picked it up.

"Hello" I heard the evil queen ask "what did you do" I asked looking at her in the mirror "daring what are you doing here, you need to get out of here" she said running up to the glass.

"What are you talking about" I asked looking at the lady in the mirror "daring look at me, I'm not evil queen, it's me apple you need to get out of here and get raven to help me get out of here" she said looking serious.

"Well Apple called me to her quarters" I said "dare please listen to me, get out of here and get help" she said quietly.

"How do I know you are really apple" I asked "remember when we were little and you used to call me lulu" she said.

I looked at her confused, it was apple "what the hell happened" I asked "please just get out of here now before something ad happens" she pleaded.

"Fine" I said running towards the door of the museum, I turned to look at Apple well the evil queen and with that I ran.

I was nearly out of the castle when "daring" I turned and looked up to see Apple at the top of the stairs "ah hey I gotta get back to cerise, she's not feeling well" I stuttered.

I turned and began walking quickly to the door when suddenly I felt a strong hold on my whole body, I couldn't move it was like someone else was in control of my body.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Daring if only you weren't so stupid" I heard Apple say in a voice that was vaguely familiar "who are you" I asked.

Then all of a sudden I heard a blood curse long cackle, one that could only belong to ravens mother, the evil queen.

"No please don't" I pleased "bye bye pretty boy" and with that the world went dark.