Queen Apple

Apple POV
"Aapppllleee" I suddenly sprung up, I thought the whispering was just a nightmare but I was so wrong.
I waited and silence again, I put my hand over my fast beating heart.

"Apple come to me" I heard the whispering again, this time I turned on my light and slid out of bed. I grabbed a candle stick and light it.

I exited my room silently and made my way down the stairs "come to me" the voice said, I then opened up the passage under the stairs.

"Hello" I whispered "apple" the voice whispered again, I ran down the stairs to try and see who kept calling my name.

I heard it again "so close apple" the voice whispered, I stopped in front of a door which only I had access too.

The Forbidden Artefacts Museum, I grabbed the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I creaked it open to see it still in the condition I left it when I put faybelles magic spinning wheel in here oh so many years ago.

"H...hello" I stuttered "apple, come on my dear" the voice whispered "w...who's there" I shouted "why me my dear" I then saw a shadowy figure "how did you get out" I shouted "well that's for me to know and for you to find out" she whispered.

She began walking closer to me "stay away from me, I'm warning you" I shouted but it was no use, she grabbed my chin forcefully "or what, you will call the guards, oh come on apple don't you love mommy" she said "I said stay away from me" I shouted and pushed her away.

I then ran towards the door but it slammed shut "tsk tsk tsk, come on apple mommy won't hurt you" she said and grabbed my chin again "get away from me" I seethed, she shook her head "well maybe you will see just how bad it is to be in there" she said as I saw smoke rising from the ground.

"Bye bye little apple" she said and pushed me into the evil mirror "nooooo" I screamed and banged onto the glass "reversara" she whispered and I saw her turn into me.