Finally Happy

Daring POV
"Oh come on slow poke" cerise yelled out "oh I'm sorry I don't have wolf speed" I yelled out trying to match her speed "no I think your just getting lazy" she pouted.

"Oh come on I'm getting old, just hear my bones crack" I cracked my knuckles "well maybe you might just be too old for me and maybe I should go and find another handsome prince huh" she said smiling and going back to running.

See that girl right there, she is the love of my life. Sure she can be a pain in the butt but she is my pain in the butt and I wouldn't change her for the world.

Like yes ok maybe I was an ass, and yes maybe at first she hated me and I may or may not have looked up to her because she was the only girl that didn't fall at my feet.

"Ohhh come on daring it's not that much further" Cerise whined "ok ok, I'm just tired and I don't know why we couldn't have just taken my car" I pouted.

She slowed down so now we were at the same speed "are you sure it's not because your terrified of my dad" she said holding my hand tightly "no of course not, like he could rip off my head at anytime but I'm not slightly scared of him" I said, she lightly hit my shoulder.

"Come on he's not that scary, he is me but bigger and more aggressive, and it's not like you have never met him" she said, well that was true he did work at my high school and he was pretty nice to me, well that was before I started dating his daughter.

"Not helping" I said, she just continued walking until  she let out an excruciatingly loud scream and fell to the ground "Cerise" I yelled and dropped to the ground.

She was out cold, I knew hat she had really strong visions but I didn't think they were this bad.

After a good few minutes she gasped for air, I went to help her up she was terrified of me "no get away from me" she yelled.

"Hey it's alright it's just me" I said soothingly, she looked around and there was tears in her eyes "something bad is going to happen" she said as she looked deep into my eyes.