Date? Or Nahhh?

I had to stay after school for soccer and when I came back it was silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Was this what Cam was warning me about?

This is peaceful.

I skipped up the steps as I saw James' car pull out of the driveway.

I had only an hour to get ready.

I ran up stairs and then I knew what Cam was talking about...

Jackson and Drew were sitting next to my door talking about nonsense obviously waiting for me to get there.

The minute I saw them, I ran back downstairs. I think Jackson saw me and was running behind me with Drew rounding around the other way. I turned the corner and Drew pulled me around his arms.

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said in a monotone voice pushing him away.

"Meg," He started, I put my hand up.

"What happen to 'leave me alone'?" I asked.

"Megan I was just not in a good mood I guess," He said. "Just listen okay? Don't go out with him tonight! HE'S USING YOU!" He screamed.

"Oh Drew," Jackson said. "Megan just believe Drew on this one."

"Oh my gosh Jackson you too? No! Who are you guys to tell me who I can and cannot go out with?!" I yelled storming out of the room.

They stood there trying to find the right words to say.

I ran upstairs and was determind to get dressed quick. I found the cutest dress in my closest. It was a turquoise high-low dress with rhinestones on the bottom. I put on sandals and light makeup. I kept my hair in its natural curls in a fancy bun.

I was going to go on this date tonight and no one was going to stop me.

~~

I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed out grabbing my iPhone and side purse.

Someone had already opened the door.

Jared.

"Where's Megan?" I heard James ask.

"Oh I was just giving her a good time," Jared said smirking.

He was shirtless with nothing but boxers on.

I ran into the room and pushed the shirtless boy away.

"Hey Babe," James said he was wear the most lazy outfit I've seen on him.

"Hey and don't listen to him." I said.

"Obviously," He said wrapping his arms around me.

Once he heard the door shut he inched away.

Once we got into the car he didn't start the engine instead he looked down at his phone.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" He snapped.

"Well we're on a date," I said.

"Megan don't take this as a date, take it as two friends hanging out." He said casually.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He scrolled through something on his phone without looking up at me.

"JAMES!" I said. "Are you here just using me or Is this boyfriend and girlfriend hanging out?" I asked desperately I didn't want the guys to be right.

"Neither," He said still looking down at his phone. "I just want a good time."

"Are you serious? You're piece of trash James Cross. How could you be cocky enough to ask me out, and not go on an actual date? How could you be as much of a dick to make me feel like you actually wanted to be with me and spend time with me?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but at least he looked up from his phone. "You're a douche," I snapped.