Yuki Yamazaki

Yuki YamazakiAge: 17Appearance: Long black hair, yellow cat eyes, really busty, really curvy around 5'4

Yuki Yamazaki
Age: 17
Appearance: Long black hair, yellow cat eyes, really busty, really curvy around 5'4.
Personality: Sweet when she wants to be, kind hearted, cold when she is pissed off, caring, loyal, playful.

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Listening to music, Boys and Girls she is bisexual, Kpop, Big Bang, Monsta X, BTS, Exo, Winner, NCT, Blackpink, Momoland, GOT7, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Pristin V, Sakamaki brothers, Mukami brothers, Rina Ozaki, Tsubaki Sendou.

Dislikes: Skanks like Yui, Seiji, the church(actually she hates any church), people being mean to her and her friends and loved one's, annoying people, the brothers fighting over her, going into churches, Yui insulting Rina and Tsubaki, people interrupting her sleep, people taking her earphones. People dissing her taste in music, Ayato calling himself yours truly, Kou and Laito making fun of Subaru.

Description: Yuki was abused and abandoned by her parents at 5 years old and was taken in by Seiji Komori, unfortunately Yuki wasn't a believer of God, things didn't turn out good for her either, the nuns branded her ,her father slapped her with the bible and Yui would continuously hurt her feelings, pull her hair and say stuff like she shouldn't even be alive. Despite all the pain, she went through in her past she still remains a kind hearted gentle person, (unless you're a hater like Yui) but mess with her or people she cares about she will brush your teeth with a brick.

Enjoy!!!