~Jake Paul~

"Hey y/n, wanna help us prank Jake?" Anthony said.
"Sure. But I want to know what we are doing before we prank him." You said. Jake is your boyfriend of 3 years and you don't want to do anything that might end your relationship.
"We are going to pretend to blow up his car. Just kidding but we are going to pretend to "break" his car." Chance said.
"Okay. Sounds fun." You said."How are we gonna pull off the smoke part of this though?" you added.
"We got a smoke bomb." Billy said."We want you to ask him to drive the car, but just down the street." He added.
"Oh. Okay. Let me work my magic." You said. Chance ended up coming with you.
"Hey babe?" You said walking up to him in the office.
"Yeah" he replied.
"Could a maybe borrow your car and go to the prop store?" you said in a convincing tone.
"Baby, you know I can't let anyone drive it. And besides, you don't even know how to drive stick." he said. "You can take my truck." he added.
"Bro, i'll go with her. It's just down the street." Chance said.
"No. You can take my truck. Just put the keys back." He said with little anger inside.
"Fine babe. Love you." you said kissing his cheek. He kiss yours in return. You went outside with Chance, Anthony, and Billy to Jake's car and drove it just down the street. Then Chance got a call from Jake."
"Yo. Where are you." Jake said.
"We're just down the street bro." Chance said.
"Do you have my car?" Jake added.
"Yeah. We are just down the street." Chance said.
"Yo. I told you not to take my car. Bring it back like now please. You can't even Drive stick." Jake said starting to get mad.
"Is y/n in the car?" he added.
"Yeah." You said.
"Please don't let them ruin my car babe." Jake said
"I won't Jake. We have to bring the car back to you now so bye." You said. You guys drove back and put the smoke bomb under the car. Chance honked the horn as Anthony pulled the rope. Jake came running out."OMG. GUYS. WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" He said.
"We stalled a few times but I don't know how this happened." Chance said. Jake started to get furious. You walked up to him and put the smoke bomb in front of his face.
"Prank wars baby." you said. Jake laughed. He then threw you over his shoulder and carried you inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Guys! I got 100 views in 2 days! I know that might not seem good but it is for me and it's because of you guys❤️