~Chance Sutton~

"Okay so Tony and I got into a big fight. He's going back to Ohio right now." you heard Chance say to the camera. once he was done filming he came back to your room and brought his face to the palm of his hands.
"Why." he said as you sat next to him. You gently rubbed his back.
"I didn't want this to happen. He's my best friend. I don't want our friendship to end. Not now." He started to tear up a little.
"I know baby. Things like this are going to happen. It might be better for you and Anthony." You said gently grabbing his chin and lifting his head up. You looked him in the eye.
"This may teach you guys how to function without each other around." You said as he looked down.
"But I don't want to live without him. Just like I don't want to like without you." He said making you blush. You gently kissed him.
"Babe, I grew up with him. I need him back. He's like a brother to me." Chance said.
"Then talk to him. Tell him that you don't want him to leave.  But at least tell him that you guys should be apart for about a week or two. It will only make your friendship stronger." You said.
"y/n, I love you so much. You always know how to solve a problem. That's why your the mom of the house and my girlfriend." Chance said kissing you. You kissed back. This turned into a heated make out session.
You guys heard the door open slightly, only to see a happy Anthony standing at the door.
"Okay.... I guess i'll leave." He said slowly backing away.
"No. Stay!" Chance said getting up and hugging Tony.
"Never leave me bro. Without you here, I've realized how much I depend on you. Your like a brother to me." Chance said.
"I never wanted to leave in the first place. I never wanted to argue. Please forgive me." Tony said.
"I love you bro." said Chance.
"I love you too." Tony said.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The whole Chance and Anthony thing has left me heartbroken. This means no more chanthony. I'm so sad about the whole situation and I hope he decides to come back.

Also sorry this was short. I'm running out of ideas for writing. Comment if you have any ideas❤️