chapter 8 :3

iknow I haven't updated in a while I apologize ;-;

anyway here's chapter 8 enjoyyy :3

--------------________---------____-----___-

"so what do you want for breakfast" Jeff looks at you and smiled 'geez for a murderer he's sure nice' you thought to yourself and giggled "um, just eggs" you replied and went to get dressed, today you decided to wear black yoga pants, like always and a black shirt with super hero's on it. you went to the bathroom and took my makeup bag, after you got dressed you put some makeup on. the usual some foundation and liquid eyeliner and mascara and last but not least some red lipstick. after that you walked downstairs and bumped into Jane "Wow (y/n) , you sure are pretty. too bad you won't be for long" she smirked and walked away. 'What does she mean by that" you thought to yourself just then you blacked out, you woke up. well at least you thought you woke up when you looked around all you saw was darkness 'help!!!!!' you screamed. but no one came you started to cry, you where scared you didn't know what was happeming . until you heard a voice "Slendy, do you think she'll be alright" Jeff asked "she will be fine, when she wakes up be prepared to be slapped Jeff. I'm sure she won't want to talk to any of us. she may even try to kill us like Jasmin did when jack changed her" He replied 'Jasmin? who is that ? and what the fuck does Slendy mean by changed" you started breathing fast and heavily and you cried more. you just wanted to wake up. you felt sick to your stomach, you just wanted Jeff.

---______---------__________----_

cliffhanger Oooooooo

well I'll update soon I promise :3 <3

~Alyssa