chapter one ;

AH, hello people who are reading this c: , WELL , this is my first story •.• i hope you enjoy , and if you dont ._., well go away c: , weeeelllll enjoy heres some writing c;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a typical friday for you, staying home all day, 'thank god im home schooled' you say under your breath, you yawned walking to the bathroom, when you got in there you decided today was a lazy day, you pulled your [h/c] into a pony tail, brush your teeth, and go to your room to pick somethimg to wear out, you decided to wear black skinny jeans a white tank-top, and your black creepypasta hoodie, god how you loved creepypasta, one of the reasons you where always tired is because you stayed up till at least 330 am every night reading them. Your favorite being jeff the killer, how you loved his story since the minute your read it. "[y/n] whats taking so long get down here i need to talk to you!!" Your mother shouted, you grumbled under your breath while walking down the stairs "HEY! [y/n] come here" Your mother said "what!" you screeched "First off dont talk to me like that im your mother ! ; second off im going on a singles cruise im leaving im an hour" "Agian mom, if it didnt work the past 5 years what makes you think it will work this time" you sighed softly "hey dont say those thing, im going to pack see you in a year" She barked while walking up the stairs. you sigh heavily your mom loves going on these trips every time she finds a good one, always leaving you here, thank god she leaves the car keys here, how dumb she never expects you of taking the car and driving around when you feel its necessary -one hour later- "Honey the cars here im leaving, take care of yourself and the house, i love you , bye" my mom yells "yeah bye i love you too" You shout , you wait till you see the car drive away wait ten minutes and decide that you need to blow off steam, you grab the car keys and the keys for the door leave lock your house and get in the car, as soon as you get in the car you blast you pierce the veil CD in as your driving you see someone sticking there thumb out , you pull over "need a ride" You say unrolling the window , the person nods and gets in , "so were you going" you ask "Oh just too the woods not far from here" He says in a raspy voice "So whats your name" The guy says "oh im [y/n] and you are".....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER. oh yeah i wonder who this strange person could be ;o .! well kust wait and see

well ill try to update asap (;

bye who ever is reading this

~Alyssa c;